More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 60 by splotch splotch

What's next?

The plan begins- dress torn!

Vanessa moved in. Carefully, she intercepted Lauren as she rushed past.

"Lauren, you have to apologize!" Vanessa grabbed Lauren, trying to play the part of the voice of reason and compassion.

"Screw you, hussy!" Lauren exclaimed, getting more shocked calls of disapproval. "You're just jealous! You're all jealous!"

Angry and out of control, Lauren turned to leave. Vanessa grabbed her to restrain her. In what looked like an innocent gesture she caught the side of Lauren's dress. Biting down her grin Vanessa held fast. Eagerly her mother aimed her phone which was recording. The maid did the same. While the crowd of shocked, outrage onlookers watched, Vanessa felt Lauren's dress shred easily, already on the verge of total destruction.

Lauren stumbled a few steps as the dress stayed in Vanessa's hand. A collective gasp rose from the crowd. Lauren froze, feeling the bare air on her body. Still, her slightly mind was working slow. She stood, covering nothing, unwittingly being filmed. Finally she looked down. Instead of being greeted by the sight of her perfect gown, she saw her thick padded bra, a few inches of bare skin, and then her Spanx. Splits were developing in both, thanks to the Maid's sneaky work. In the splits in her Spanx, white skin was bulging outwards excitedly.

Lauren's jaw dropped. Once again her secret enhancements, her padded underwear were revealed to the whole ball! She gasped, throwing her hands up. She moved to hurry up the stairs and get away, when a new level of disaster struck...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)