More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 6 by InvisibleLurker InvisibleLurker

The clothes surely had mischief to pull on John...

The leggings become his new pair of legs

(By mariofan of writing.com, edited by Vestiphile)

A weird sensation came over John. It was like he was losing the feeling in his legs. The process was quick--and he suddenly couldn't feel them at all.

"Hey--hey, what gives?" John asked, reaching down and squeezing one of his thighs. He felt something, but it wasn't what he expected. It felt like a bubble--like a light echoing feeling in his limb. Something about it made him think that he was feeling nothing but the spandex itself--but that couldn't be possible, right?

He reached down and squeezed both of his legs again--and this time he let his fingers sink deep into the fabric. He squeezed even tighter than his last test--feeling a strange elastic feeling where he gripped his thighs. He couldn't understand how, but his hands were pushing halfway through his legs--like they weren't even there.

"I--I don't understand how--" John gasped. He suddenly pulled his hands back, looking down at his black metallic spandex-covered thighs. He thought he saw something that wasn't possible. When he pushed hard, he swore he could see right through his legs when the fabric was thin enough to see though. His eyes drift down to his left thigh as he pushed a finger down again. He pushed down and down. Halfway through. Further. The wetlook spandex became translucent around his digit again, and he was trembling looking at it--though he didn't pull his finger away this time.

He kept going, deeper and deeper--feeling only the odd stretchy elastic feeling. Before long, he touched the bed on the other side. He shuddered, looking at his leg from the side and finding he could see straight through it. He leaned forward to look at his ankles, and it got even worse...he couldn't see his own feet! He could see the filled out spandex cuffs, but his lower half was gone!

"Wha-what the hell is happening to me?!" he yelped, standing up off the bed and stumbling forward--disoriented by the fact that he couldn't see his own feet. Oddly enough, he found that he could stand--even though he seemed to be standing on nothing at all. It wasn't as if he was just invisible below the waist--he couldn't really feel his feet. Nonetheless, he could stand. He didn't get it. The leggings were hovering just off of the ground. He stepped forward, still a little disoriented, and found that he was moving the leggings as he would his normal legs. That was something--but it didn't exactly help ease the panic and confusion.

He looked up to the ballroom gloves, hoping for an explanation. "I just asked if I could wear some of these things! What--what did you do with my real legs?"

The gloves shrugged for a moment, then one of them caressed his face again as the other patted his chest as if trying to comfort him. John sighed and steadied himself, unsure what to make of this.

How else do the leggings surprise him?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)