More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 7 by Vestiphile Vestiphile

How else do the leggings surprise him?

How about trying on some more clothes?

A delicate wireless white satin bra hovered over to John, bobbing in front of him and unclasping. He watched it as it turned to slide over on of his arms, and he pushed it away, resisting.

"No way!" John said. "You made my legs disappear! What'll happen if I put a top on!?" The bra relented for a second, reclasping itself and holding its shape. John carefully pulled at the waistband of the black leggings, scared to look inside. He quickly pulled the waistband away, looking down inside.

He could see where his skin met the purple panties, but at their thigh openings, he didn't see anything but empty space. He didn't dare to pull back the waistbanmd of the panties at first, not wanting to know what his body looked like where it disappeared.

Then he noticed something else--the lack of a bulge in the panties themselves.

"My--my--you..." John panicked as the pair of red leather gloves held his face, but he pulled away, stepping back from them. "No! All I asked was to try on some clothes, and you--you stole my legs, and my--my..." John was about to look inside both waistbands this time. He had to know. As he backed away from the gloves, he ran into something soft and puffy behind him. Before he could turn, green silk sleeves wrapped around him, pinning his arms to his sides. "Hey! Let me go! Let me--" John went quiet as he felt the full length satin gloves find their way over his fingertips, sliding up over his wrists.

He frowned as they slid onto his arms, but he stopped fighting. There were too many clothes, and they were too strong for him to try to escape.

"Why are you doing this to me?" He asked. The red leather gloves approached him again, one of them stroking soft leather fingertips under his chin as the other went for the crotch of the black metallic leggings that made his legs disappear. "I don't--ungh..." John trembled as the red glove played between the upper thighs of the leggings. He could feel the tactile sensations--and they certainly didn't feel bad.

As the tension fell away from John's upper body, the glove that stroked under his chin moved down to his collarbone, tracing it with a leathery finger. It slid over his pecs, dancing it palm over a hardened nipple and making him wiggle a little.

It was strange. He could feel his own arousal, but it wasn't...exactly like getting hard. This made him all the more concerned about where his body went, exactly, but at the same time--it felt...really good.

"Hey, I think that you're trying to be nice about this, but it's really hard for me to get over the fact that part of my body is just gone. Isn't there some way you can explain it to me...and maybe I won't be so worried?"

Both red gloves went to opposites sides of John's waist, digging their fingers under both the black leggings and the purple panties. When they pulled down on both garments, John gritted his teeth and closed his eyes--scared to look.

That's when he felt it--he had flopped out of the clothes! He opened his eyes to see his half-erect dick pulled outside of the waistbands of both garments, and he moaned a little as one of the red leather gloves grabbed his growing shaft.

"Oh, thank god for that," John said, laughing nervously as he watched his cock stroked by the red glove. It let go after a few seconds, tucking him back into the purple panties. Once they were back in place, the gloves pulled down the leggings just enough for John to see the empty leg holes of the panties...which was still confusing, but not as disconcerting.

While he was wearing these strange clothes, they seemed to nullify his physical self while leaving him the ability to move and feel as the clothes themselves. When he took them off, it seemed as if his body returned that same instant, without issue.

Once the red gloves had demonstrated, they pulled his leggings back up around his waist. They patted him on the butt--much rounder and fuller than his own--and once again he could feel the tympanic sort of bouncy, echoing feeling from below his waist. He felt the strange aroused response between his fabric legs again--but this time he let himself absorb it a little more. Now that he wasn't worried about getting his body back, he could revel in the feeling a little bit more.

He crouched a little, bending over and looking at his shiny black legs. He couldn't get over the fact that he technically wasn't touching the ground--and when he stood up again, he lifted one hollow leg--then the other. When he tried to stand on his toes--despite not having them--another surprise.

"Wha--whoa!" The leggings--and the rest of his body above them--lifted a few more inches off of the ground. It surprised him enough that he stopped exerting, and as quickly as he relaxed, his lower half went back to hovering just over the ground again--with the empty ankle cuffs leaving just enough room for invisible feet--even though he couldn't feel feet at all.

It was like getting used to a new way of moving. When he realized that it seemed like he rose up more than actual toes would take him, he tried it again. It didn't feel the same as rising to his toes--since he technically didn't have any at the moment--but it seemed to occupy the same rough field of exertion.

He lifted off the ground again! A couple inches at first, but this time he didn't stop himself...and before he knew it, it was a foot. He looked down around him at the room and the other clothes--and suddenly it made sense to him. These blouses and bras and dresses could float-- the executive pants and jeans could hold themselves just above the ground--John was apparently able to use that same kind of ability to propel himself upward!

"This is crazy!" John said, letting himself drift back down to the ground.

How that worked--he had no idea, but the gloves had at least shown him enough for him to be comfortable to try some things with his new clothes. Now that he was shown he could get his body back--and with his most prized part, no less--he felt much more comfortable. He looked back at the soft white no-wire bra and the green silk blouse that had both approached him, ready to try on a little more.

"I'm sorry I doubted you," he said to the gloves, "but you have to understand how odd that would seem to any normal person." The red leather gloves shrugged, and now the white bra hovered toward John again, seeming to sense that he was a little more receptive now.

The white bra was simple as could be--lacy straps and shiny satin fabric with a front closure. It didn't have an underwire, or molded, padded cups--but nonetheless, John could see the very apparent shape inside of the hovering bra. It floated up in front of him, holding a few feet away, as if it was approaching cautiously.

John closed the additional space from his side, getting a good look at the shapes behind the satin. Without padding or an underwire, the shape was nothing but voluminous, natural breasts, their emulated nipples pushing against the satin and standing against the soft fabric.

As John came closer, the bra seemed to dip toward him a little, almost as if introducing itself. John smiled, slowly lifting his hand to wave at the thing. When he put his hand up and made his friendly gesture, though--the bra made an even friendlier one...rushing forward and pushing an unpadded invisible tit into his palm. John's mouth dropped open, moving his hand back, but the fluttering brassiere moved right with him, pushing deeper into his palm. As one of its emulated breasts pushed against John's hand, the other pushed against his own chest--and he felt his arousal at the cleft of his leggings.

John put his other hand up to hold the bra at bay, but ended up with both hands on the filled-out, satiny cups. He looked around the room again, and all the clothes seemed to be swishing and bobbing--apparently excited and amused by the antics pressed by the lacy lingerie. He looked back at the bra, happily pushing against his palms and bouncing up and down. He watched it intently, squeezing the satin fabric. Having never held a pair of tits before, John wondered if this was what real breasts felt like. They were soft and pliable. John even dared pinching the nipples at the front of the cups--making the bra wiggle slowly against him.

The front clasp suddenly unsnapped, pulling back from John. John kept his hands up, watching the bra turn itself around. It held its shoulder straps out to him, and he hesitated for a second, wondering how it was going to feel to have part of his torso disappear. The straps stretched out, floating behind him, and John relented, putting his arms out behind his back and letting the straps slide up to his shoulders. He noticed that the cups had fallen flat again.

He felt the shiny fabric rub his pecs, teasing against his nipples as the clasp lined up and clicked. He drew air as the soft, wireless cups filled again, and while his torso didn't visually disappear as far as he could tell, he did feel the swelling in the satin cups as they inflated to weighty, spheroid breasts. He saw nipples poking from the fronts of the cups and swore that he could feel them.

To test his theory, he lifted his satin-covered hands to his chest--his thumbs and forefingers headed right for the emulated nipples.

"Whhhoa..." John said, feeling his own fingers against the emulated tits. It felt similar to the leggings in that he could feel the tension against the fabric--but the emulated breasts had a weight to them--and the stimulation of the hardened nipples behind the fabric heightened the arousal between his shiny black tanslucent legs again.

The silky green blouse approached him, unbuttoning itself. By now, he was all too happy to turn around and present his arms to it. The satin sleeves flew up his arms, covering his shoulders and pulling its sides together all on their own. John watched the Self-Fitting blouse button up on him, the satiny feeling against his skin disappearing as the sensation was replaced by the feel of nothing but an airy, silky torso.

John moaned as he felt the bra gain volume. Satin brushed against satin, and after the blouse had buttoned all the way up, two of the middle buttons undid themselves. John looked down, seeing the empty space beyond the bulging shape of the soft bra. He marveled at it, pulling the blouse open at the gap a little and rubbing against the rounded, empty cups of the bra.

"Oh, god..." John took a deep breath. One gloved hand traveled over the hollow edges of the well-filled bra, while the other traced up the side of the satin blouse. He could feel it all--and now, even his fingertips felt different. He was in a dreamlike state. He lifted the hem of the blouse to see that his entire body had disappeared now, and he turned to the mirror to confirm the same.

It was so disorienting. His head and neck were still there above the green satin collar, but between the two opened buttons in the middle of the blouse, there was only the seam in the back of the hollow green form and the empty white satin cups. He lifted the hem of the blouse again, turning side to side in front of the mirror and making the shiny black leggings pose. He began to tuck the blouse hem into the leggings, but as soon as his gloved hands began doing the job, the blouse began to move on its own.

No...not on its own...but through his thoughts! He could feel the fabric of the blouse pulling itself under the waistband of the leggings, feeling his two halves fit into each other--but at the same time, he knew that he was the one doing it!

"The--the clothes I'm wearing--I can control them?" John asked, looking around the room at the other animated Self-Fitting outfits. Some of the clothes were swaying back and forth, all of them facing him, but the only thing that made a move to communicate was the pair of red leather gloves, one of whick made an 'okay' sign at him. "That's...so strange, but at the same time..."

The arousal was getting to him now. He had a body that was practically made of soft, shiny fabric--and it seemed as if he had total control over it. Once the blouse was tucked in all the way, he looked at the two open buttons in the mirror, and he felt his chest tense up as he willed the buttons closed one by one.

"Mmmm," John smiled in the mirror, blushing again because of how good it felt. He looked down at his chest in the mirror, wondering about something. He thought about the tension across his emulated satin bust and wondered what would happen if he tried to increase the pressure just a little more. "Uh--ungh!" The blouse swelled, and he put his gloved hands up to the rounded shining emerald forms, feeling them up. He'd just made the clothes change their shape!

"I--I don't know if..." He started to ask something, but tried to think about what it was he wanted. "This is all so new to me," John said, "But it--it all feels so good." He grinned, a little embarassed. "I dunno what to try first."

Once he asked the question, a couple of the other Self-Fitting items approached him again. Apparently, they were going to be happy to help him explore...

What does John do with his new body now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)