More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Softbuthard Softbuthard

Afterparty game starts

The game starts

You and your friends Miranda. Nicole. Sarah. Matt. Had a party just for old times sake.

"Its so great that you guys came to have party with me" said Sarah While smiling happily at her friends. Well more of the reason why she wanted to have a party was to hook you and Miranda up. And also hook up Nicole and Matt. Sarah Was currently single cause she broke up with Tom who was violent douchbag who cheated on her and beat her up alot. But Tom is in prison now and wont be getting out for long time.

"But hey! Lets play a game! Game of Dare!" Sarah Said excitement in her voice was overwhelming.

You all agreed on playing the game of dare hopefully having more fun.

Sarah Went to the kitchen to get bowl and alot paper. She wrote all of our names into the papers cutting paper and added the names into the bowl mixing it up.

"Any rules we should know?" Miranda asked "What are limits where the Dare can go. And if one refuses the dare what is the punishment?"

"Well you cant anyone do acts of sex on other person. But punishment will be taking off one piece of clothing." Sarah Said while having innocent sly smile on her face.

You all agree on the rules. Being in less clothes is nothing new since you all have seen each other partly naked on the beach.

Sarah reached her hand down into the bowl to pick first name

((That was first chapter on this route i do hope you enjoy it and please do leave a comment to critize me i wish to be better and make better chapters in near future))

Who gets to go first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)