More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Fangslover Fangslover

What's next?

The following morning...

Buzzzzz, buzzzzz, buzzzzz

Rachel stirred.

“Ugh! Too early!!”

Rachel slapped around at her phone to hit the snooze, unsuccessfully.

Buzzzzz, buzzzzz, buzzzzz

Frustrated, “Ugh! Where the heck is my phone? What the...”

Rachel looked down at her bare chest. Her shirt was torn completely in half and laying raggedly to the sides. She cupped her humble and oddly cold boobs with her hands, then sat up, realizing she had been sleeping across the width of her bed, with no covers.

Buzzzzz, buzzzzz, buzzzzz

“.. and my panties are gone too...” she said to herself, looking down at her crotch. “Brrr!” She stood up and walked over to the side table with her phone and cut it off as it started buzzing again.

Bzzzzz, buzzzzz, click

“Hmpf...”

She found her panties on the floor and tossed them into the laundry, then slid off her torn shirt and chucked it in the trash.

“That’s so weird." She mumbled to herself. "How in the world did I tear my shirt?”

Rachel walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower water, mumbling something about how cold it was while rubbing her shivering arms. She stepped in after a few seconds and zoned out as the hot water flowed over her body. Bliss...

Rachel started feeling better after a few minutes. Her chill dissipated and she squeezed out some body wash onto her luffa. She began lathering up her chest and back, but paused as the luffa brushed a tender spot on her neck. She looked into the small shower mirror, and pulled the luffa away. Two quarter-inch sores, brownish-red, dotted her left neck. It was the only blemish on her otherwise smooth skin. Looking very closely, she could almost see what looked like little blue veins surrounding the sores.

~In a flurry of deja vu, she got flashes of... something... Tying her hair into a ponytail. An attractive guy kissing towards her neck. Pain there... quick... then amazing pleasure... Laying back on the bed submissively as he -were those fangs in his mouth?- ripped her shirt open. Wrapping her legs around him tightly, as she felt his seed spilling inside of her.~

And then, the images were gone, just like a dream, faded into obscurity. Only a strong, yet vague, feeling of arousal remained.

She stirred back into reality, finding herself sliding her luffa’s soapy water back and forth over her outer labia. She trembled in pleasure, but stopped once she regained some sense of self. She wasn’t really into masturbation, it felt silly. She pulled the luffa away from her pussy, and looped it over the shower hook.

“Wow... what a dream...”

She finished up with her shower and got dressed to start her day, not giving it another thought.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)