More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Brainvamp Brainvamp

Pick a short story:

The fleshlight

I know I am weird. I have a fleshlight collection. If you do not know what a fleshlight is look it up. It will be faster.

Thing is, I have the ultimate fleshlight collection. Every model, every shape, mouths, asses and cunts. All of them. Well almost.

Recently I have started looking for a series of twelve fleshlights created in early 2000s, unique models, very expensive, very exclusive, very hush hush.

First time I heard of them was on this subreddit. Sexo’ccult. A guy talked about this vampire themed fleshlight. I sent him a pic of the Succu Dry. He told me it was something else and he sent me a picture of an ad in a magazine. It was not the Succu Dry, it was something else.

With only the name of the company, I started looking. They had gone bankrupt three weeks after the launch and had only sold twelve of their devices.

Three years, it has taken me three years to finally manage to get my hands on one and now I’m sitting in my kitchen in front of the brown paper package containing my grail.

The sun has set behind the mountains and I hesitate to open the package. Why? The fuck if I know. I have a weird feeling, something gloomy is bugging me. Anyway , come on, three years of waiting. I unwrap the paper. The object is still in its original wrapping. A black box, no markings, just the brand in small golden letter in one corner. The thing feels heavy for a fleshlight. I take a knife and cut the small plastic band holding the thing closed. I lift the elegant cover and finally get to see it.

Wood, the outside is made of wood. It’s a first, I have seen a few fleshlights made of metal but wood…

It bares a small bat on the top the rest is plain. I turn it around. The mouth has fangs and red woman lips. The fangs seem to be made of actual ivory. They are hard under the finger.

I slip a couple of fingers inside. That is weird, it is cold and there is this sucking sensation when I pull them out. Somehow the whole thing gives me the creeps.

Fuck it, I paid for it, I am using it.

I grab my tools, lube, Kleenex, cleaner spray. I turn off the lights and drop my pants. The phone, a bit of visual stimulation, a bit of manual encouragement. There we go, almost ready. I grab it and stick it over my cock.

Okay… nothing out the ordinary, it is a bit heavy as I said but the cold and the mini growths inside feel strangely nice. I accelerate the pace…

Wow!

The damn thing is warming up and the succion intensifies. Each time I try to pull out, it jumps back in swallowing the whole length of my dick.

And it feels fucking good… better than any fleshlight in my collection… better than any girl…

Fuck!

I think it bit me…

I think I am coming…

Drifting… I faint.

***

When I wake up, the moon has appeared in the sky. I am on my back on the floor of my kitchen. How did I end up here?

Ah, yes, the fleshlight. I reach down. It’s still there. I pull it out with a sloppy noise. Something sticky pours on my hand. At first, I think it is the liquid remnants of my weird orgasm, but when I bring my fingers in front of my eyes, I realise it is blood. I stand up and tumble to turn on the light. Shit! I’ve left blood all over my wall. I look at my dick and stop. I have a pair of penny sized holes on the top of my pelvis.

I touch them and my dick grows back hard again. Instantly. Right there. Proud and big. I have never been big. Well not this big. I look at the flesh light on the table. A bit of white and red goo seem to be running from the mouth. I look at my dick again. Back at the fleshlight. Does this thing have dick enlarger property?

And I am horny… and thirsty. I walk to the sink and pour myself a large glass of water. I drink it. Immediately I vomit. I walk to the fridge for a glass of orange juice. Same result only this time I’m covered in it.

I decide to take a shower. It has always helped me clear my mind. And if I get rid of the puke, better still. I stop in front of the mirror. It is weird my reflection is gone.

I step in the shower and let the hot water pour on my shoulders.

Dafuq!

I jump out of the shower, my reflection is still gone. I look down, fuck I am pale… the holes in my pelvis seem to be healing already. Fuck I am hard and thirsty… and the fangs in my mouth.

Shit, I think I am a vampire.

***

Someone is knocking on my door.

I myself back into my pants.

“Who is it?”

“Jenny… open up, it’s urgent.”

Jenny runs my local sex shop. She helped me with my search. I unlock the door, she hurries inside.

“Do you have it?”

“What?”

“The package, the fucking fleshlight!”

“Yeah, it’s on the kitchen table.”

She walks to the door that separates my entrance from my kitchen and stops. A hand on her mouth.

“You used it…” she whispers.

But I do not care to answer. I am behind her already. My dick pressing hard against her ass. I want to fuck her… I want to bite her…

I wrap a hand around her collar and pull her head to a side.

“No… don’t,” she begs.

I slowly lower my fangs towards her neck. The pulsating artery under her skin is so appealing. I drive them into her flesh. I am surprised by the potency of the stream that explodes into my mouth. It splatters all over the kitchen. I start drinking.

Much better than orange juice or water… much much better.

Jenny lets out small gasps. I do not know if it pleasure or pain and to be honest I do not give a shit.

The edge is gone but I want to keep on sucking. So I go on.

Jenny’s gasps have now turned into pants and hiccups. Her hands trails down her back to reach my dick. Ah, yes I wanted that too. I let go of her. The blood starts pouring on her chest. She does not care. I do, a bit, as it seems to be a waste of fresh blood, but then I reason that there is plenty from where it came from so I look at her as she undresses. She is hot, suits her job. Petite brunette, long black hair, piercings here and there, not an once of extra fat, shaved.

“Fuck me,” she begs in a harsh voice.

I indulge her.

The end

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)