More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by SpiralFelix SpiralFelix

What's the setup for Mackenzie's nightmare?

The Water Park

Mackenzie closed the car door behind her and gazed up at the park's entrance. A giant cartoon pirate stared back at her from a sign reading "Exhilarating Nautical Funland!" in bright red letters. It was the grand reopening for the water park, and it looked like it was going to be a very busy day, judging by the line to get in.

"I'll always remember this place as Captain Marley's Nautical Funland," Mackenzie mused, remembering her childhood trips to the waterpark. She'd been really disappointed when it had gone out of business a several years ago. "Why do you think they changed the name?"

"Who knows," said her boyfriend, Ryan. "Maybe the new company wanted a fresh start after they bought it and repaired everything. What confuses me is why they kept the Pirate theme. Maybe for the kids?" Ryan nodded over to the pirate mascot, painted all over the entrance booths.

"Everyone loves Captain Marley, not just the kids." she chirped, taking Ryan's hand. "Or at least I still do!" Ryan chuckled at his girlfriend's bubbly demeanor.

The two joined the crowd of other people and, after a brief wait a not-so-cheap entrance fee, they entered the park proper. Mackenzie was blown away. It was just like she remembered it, except better! There was the Plank Plummet, the Ravaging Rapids, and even the Shiver-Me-Tidals. It seemed like the old rides had been touched up and there were even a few new ones. She couldn't wait to try as many of them as possible.

Mackenzie and Ryan each rented a lock, then briefly parted ways to the separate locker rooms. Mackenzie chose an empty locker from among the rapidly shrinking number of options. She put her purse, phone, and bag inside before she began undressing. Mackenzie peeled off her yellow tank top and short khaki shorts, neatly folded them, and placed them in her bag. This left her in just her sandals and a bright green bikini. She'd also packed a pair of panties and a bra in case she felt like drying off and changing into them later. She grabbed her towel and left to go find Ryan again.

She spotted him nearby and couldn't help but look appreciatively at his fit, shirtless form. Ryan looked good, but Mackenzie looked drop dead gorgeous. Her bikini perfectly clung to her big breasts and sat securely on her hips. After an embarrassing recent incident, Mackenzie (and her three best friends) had ended up being banned from their local mall. So, she'd been to order her new bikini online (ironically, using the body measurements she'd gotten from that very same mall escapade), but it fit her like a glove. Plus, and she was particularly happy about this, there wasn't a string-tie to be seen on the bathing suit. The bottoms fit well enough to stay in place on their own, and the top had a clasp in the front, between her breasts, that could only be undone by a very purposeful maneuver. There would be no bikini mishaps for her, Mackenzie was sure.

Ryan and Mackenzie made their way over to a large array of beach chairs and selected a pair to place their towels on. They had the whole day to spend at the park, and Mackenzie didn't want to waste any time. So, she made her decision of what their first ride would be.

What ride does Mackenzie go on first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)