More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Haoro Haoro

Who does he see?

The Vengeful Revolutionary, Lyra Black (Bisexual Route)

"Well, well, well, what have we here?" A sneering voice drawled. Marcus sniffled into his blankets. The woman standing in his doorway looked so scary he didn't even know what to do! She was short, barely even as tall as he was, but she wore black leather armor stained with darker spots and a bandoleer across her chest bristling with daggers. Maybe she would have been pretty once, but there was an awful scar across one side of her face, a horrible burn that covered one of her eyes, leaving it dull and misty. "You must be prince Marcus." She sneered, her lips drawn tight. "The youngest of the parasites who've brought our nation to ruin." She stepped forward, dragging one of her feet like her leg was injured. "Well, is that who you are, boy? A prince?"

"Yes." Marcus managed to whisper, too frightened not to answer her.

"Wrong answer." She smirked, her scarred face a mask of wicked triumph. "There are no princes anymore, there are no kings or queens or royals. You're just the same as me, the same as everyone else. Problem is, a lot of people don't see it that way. They still cling to the old ways, still bow and scrape at the feet of nobles and kings and priests. I'm going to show them the truth, and you're going to help me, boy." The young prince froze as she loomed over his bed. He didn't understand! What did she want from him?

What does the revolutionary intend?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)