More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 21 by Blackhand Blackhand

What's in the box!?

The Test Comes Back Positive

You squirrel the box back to your room. Of course, you make sure no one is watching. When you get back, the room is still empty. Todd is still off on his stupid adventure. You place the box on your bed and rush to find the nearest pair of scissors. With gleeful abandon, you slash open the box and pull it apart. It's mostly empty. The first thing that stands out is...is...the pregnancy test.

You hold it up and stare. Plus sign. It has a plus sign on it. That means it worked. Ami is pregnant. And she's almost certainly pregnant with your child. Your hand goes faint. you almost drop the pregnancy test.

This was everything you wanted. The answer to every night you've spent thinking about riding a woman bareback until she's ready to whelp. A cute fertile girl whose belly, right now, is slowly going to expand with a growing human. Your seed. Your mark. Your cock stiffens in your pants.

But, with this joy comes a terror. There is a woman right now pregnant with your child. Fantasizing about a knocked up slut is one thing. Doing it is another. Pregnancies create human children. Children who need to be cared for, supported, everything. You haven't just impregnated some cute girl. At the moment, you've become a father. You're not sure how to think about that fact exactly. What is there to say about it?

You jump on your bed and lay back. The torn up box is still there. You notice, for the first time, that the test wasn't the only thing in the box. There's also a flash drive. Curious. You must have missed it in your frenzy to discover the results of the test. You grab your laptop from nearby and plug the flash drive in. Was this some kind of message from Ami?

Congratulations nameless reader! If you want to celebrate, you can proverbially uncork the champagne bottles by giving this post a like!

What's on the flash drive?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)