More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Fangslover Fangslover

Pick a short story:

The Squad (Football Game setting)

First person. All characters in this story are 18 or older. Setting is a small community college.

The cheerleader leaned back against the wall. Her look expecting me to make a move. I stepped up close to her, excited and eager, and raised my hand to her cheek. I caressed it slowly and gently, enjoying the soft skin of this beauty that I had only seen from afar...

She smiled, as she leaned her face into my hand, welcoming the adoration.

“You are so beautiful...” I whispered to her. Her cute freckled face blushed red, and she looked down.

My eyes followed hers, and drifted to the voluptuous mounds under her cheer shell, then back up to her neck, the intense arousal and... hunger... building inside me. Just a little kiss on the neck... just like the little blonde did to me a little while ago.

I brushed the cheerleader’s curly dark brown hair out of the way, remembering the pleasure of the blonde sucking on my neck, and felt the erection in my mouth as I leaned forward. I kissed right below her ear, and her head tilted for me as a delighted gasp escaped her lips. I licked her earlobe, pausing there briefly to suck on it. She tastes like sex... I thought to myself, then eager for more, I slid my tongue down her neck. Her sweet soft moans encouraged me to continue.

I breathed in, letting her unique scent fill my nostrils. They flared with pleasure as I reveled in it.

Everything about her... was so...

Intoxicating.

Being this close, her smell... the taste of her... the softness of her delicate skin...

I whispered her name into her ear, “Ashley...”

I thought about it for a moment, if I would give her the choice... or if I would just take her... My desires raged against my morals.

She pulled back slightly, looking into my eyes, wondering why I had stopped. I had paused too long, thinking of my next move. Her smile was so beautiful... her desire for me to continue was obvious, and she leaned back in, nuzzling my nose teasingly.

She is not herself... just like I was not myself around the little blonde... but I did love every second of it... as will Ashley.

My decision made, I nuzzled her nose in return, then tasted her sweet lips. They did not disappoint, and as we kissed she took my hands and put them around her waist. Our tongues intertwined as the passion consumed us, and I pulled her hips towards me firmly. My manhood swelled against her, sensing the proximity of its female counterpart.

Our kissing slowed, then stopped, and we rested our foreheads together. Her breathing was heavy, anxious, excited. She watched me, waiting, as I looked down and became lost in the rising and falling of her chest, that was still, sadly, obscured by the cheer outfit. I want her, now. All of her.

I returned my gaze to her alluring eyes, and opened my mouth, showing her my fangs.

I had prepared to bite swiftly, if needed, but she rolled her head back and to the side, instead, offering herself willingly. I paused, gazing, taken aback by the magnificent view of her perfect neck and cleavage.

My hands slid from her waist to her lower back, then slid down her curvy rear, to under her skirt. I grabbed her ass, tightly confined by her bloomers, and reared my head back as I felt my fangs grow to their full length. My lips curled back, and dove into her neck, taking what was offered.

“Uuuahhh!” She cried out, as I sank my fangs into her delicate skin. My lips quickly sealed around her neck, and I drank.

She was mine.

Her taste flowed into me, and my eyes rolled back as I cherished her. My body filled with pleasure, intoxication, and a powerful feeling of mutual intimacy. She felt it too, as her body began writhing against me, ever so subtly.

The soft erotic moans that she started making next, were not as subtle.

My arms drifted up to her back as I braced her, and drank from her more aggressively, and confidently. She responded, seemingly pleased, and went limp under my support.

I fed freely for a few moments, but before my thirst was fully quenched, I felt the change in her take hold. I continued to drink from her neck as long as I could, until I heard her new fangs slide into place followed by the unmistakeable gasp of a female orgasm. She quivered, and I retracted my fangs from her neck.

I pulled away slightly, watching the two perfect round punctures in her neck bleed slowly. Instinct took over, and I leaned back in to lick the wounds. Pulling away, I could see that the puncture holes had partially healed over. I smiled at the site of my bite marks on her beautiful neck, and looked over to Ashley’s face.

As our eyes met, and she knew that I had finished with her, a vampiric smile spread across her face. Her fangs were immaculate. Long, slender, and subtly curved.. with sharp tips...

So beautiful...

I kissed her quickly, and passionately, sliding my tongue into her mouth and tasting, caressing the fangs that she now had. She did the same, as her legs lifted and wrapped around me. I grabbed her toned thighs as she did so, quickly, as to not lose balance. She pulled the cheer skirt out of our way, and through both her bloomers and my pants, I felt the slit of her cunt grind against my erection. She smiled at me eagerly, as our hands reached to remove the inconvenient obstacles.

BBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

The stadium siren blarred, catching us both off guard.

Game time.

She hopped down suddenly, fixing herself real quick and putting all her cheer outfit back in presentable order. She stopped when done, and looked up at me. “We’ll definitely continue this later.” She said, right before planting a final sweet kiss on my lips.

She turned to run out to the field, but paused and turned. “I’ll let some of the girls know they should come see you...” She grinned, licking her fangs provocatively, then turned and ran out around the corner of the building and back onto the field.

I was left standing alone in the corner, with my unfulfilled erection.

I smiled in anticipation for the next cheerleader that would feel my fangs.

So much left to do, so little time...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)