More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Haoro Haoro

Who does he see?

The Slaver Sisters, Jana and Kriss ( Training Route)

Marcus froze under his covers as a scary-looking blonde woman strode through the door, a wicked smile on her face and a coiled black whip dangling from one hand. She was wearing light mail armor over her slender body and had several wicked-looking daggers shoved into her belt. Her icy blue eyes flickered over the young prince's room with obvious appreciation. When they found him cowering on top of the bed she smiled thinly.

"Sis, we've got a live one." She called back into the corridor. "And he's real pretty-looking too." There was a rustling noise from outside, and then another woman strode into the room, her heeled boots clicking on the stone floor. They had almost the same blonde hair and icy eyes, but that was where the similarities ended. This one wore a flowing black dress down to her knees and long gloves. Her hair was curled into fancy braids tied with red ribbons and her lips were painted scarlet with makeup. She stepped forward, her every footfall precise and measured. Marcus whimpered softly as she stared down at him, her imperious sneer reminding him of the scary noble ladies he was always so afraid of at his parents' parties.

"So I see. Our sources mentioned there was a pretty little prince locked away in these high walls." The well-dressed woman nodded. "I think he must be the one, right sister?"

"I'm guessing as much, by the fancy digs." The armored one replied. "It'll up his price a lot. Folk will fork over plenty to have a genuine prince as a sex-. The auction should be a feeding frenzy."

"Good." The other sister smiled thinly, that hungry grin sending shivers down the young prince's spine. "Trained properly and sold right we should make back all the gold we spent on this little raid on him alone, plus a healthy profit besides. Tie him up, sister, and take him to the other stock. I want them all loaded up in the wagons in twenty minutes."

"Why do I have to do that?" The armored woman grunted, her greedy gaze darting over Marcus' room. "I wanted to loot some more."

"Because I said so, dear Kriss." Came the cold reply. "I have to organize our raiders, get them ready to move. We can't be here when the King returns or he'll ride us down with a column of knights and slaughter us all. But if we leave now, with his son in tow, he'll never catch us. We can be back in our hideaway before he even knows what's happened."

"Fine, bitch." The armored one, Kriss, snapped viciously. "But I get first crack at the pretty little prince once we get him back to base and his training starts, okay Jana? I want to be the one to break him in."

"Always bargaining for petty favors." The other sister, Jana, sighed, shaking her head. "Very well, you may take his group first. You never manage to accomplish much anyway, not with your crude blundering. I'll take him off your hands soon enough and fix him up just right." Kriss' lips curled into a smoldering scowl, but she said nothing as Jana turned and strode out the door.

Marcus was still hiding under his blankets, trembling in terror as these two scary women talked over him like he was a pet. He couldn't understand what they were saying, this talk of training and slaves. That wasn't allowed anymore! His family had outlawed slavery in the Kingdom almost a century ago.

As soon as Jana slipped back out the door however, Kriss turned on him, eyes shining with anticipation. She reached down to her belt and drew out a long strip of cured leather. Then she stepped forward, the heavy thump of her boots on the floor echoing through the room.

"Come here, pretty prince." She cooed, the sick satisfaction in her voice making his skin crawl. "Oh, we're going to have so much fun training you." As she loomed over him, Marcus felt an icy swell of panic seize him in its grip. At last, he managed to move, driven more by utter terror than anything else. He wriggled back, struggling to even escape from the cocoon of blankets he'd wrapped himself in. His flailing legs caught on the sheets, and Kriss just clicked her teeth and reached down to grab him hard by the shoulder.

The young prince screamed shrilly as he was dragged off his bed, landing in a heap at this scary woman's feet. He was on his belly, and before he could rise or even squirm away he felt her knee land on top of him, pinning him to the floor. She seized his wrists in a vicious grip and wrenched his arms up behind him, then pinned them both in the small of his back. No matter how much he fought and bucked she held him there with ease, like he was a mouse in the grip of a vicious lion. Then he felt her tie that strip of leather round his wrists, binding them together. Suddenly his arms were trapped behind him, with no give in that awful knot at all.

"Please!" He squealed frantically, managing to find his voice at last. It was shrill and . "Let me go! Please!"

"Better gag you too." She grunted. "I quite like the screams, but loud noises give dear, delicate Jana a headache. You don't want to see her then, pretty boy. She gets even meaner than I am." Marcus felt something slip over his head and suddenly there was another strip of leather yanked over his mouth. She pulled it so tightly back it its way between his lips, and then she tied it behind his head. The dried leather tasted awful on his tongue, and when he tried to scream again all that emerged was a muffled grunting sound.

Kriss grabbed him by the shoulder and yanked him to his feet, hardly seeming to strain her muscles with his weight. She set him down in front of her, pushing him viciously towards the door. Marcus was too afraid of her to fight, and he couldn't do anything with his hands behind his back. He stumbled forward as this awful woman marched him out into the empty corridor

Where does she take him?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)