More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Haoro Haoro

Who does he see?

The Scarlet Lionesses, a Trio of Women Adventurers (Harem Route)

Before Marcus could even squirm back under his covers and hide, a woman stepped through the open doorway into his bedroom. The young prince froze stiff, shocked at the sight of her. She looked like a real...lady knight, those he'd imagined from his stories, wearing a suit of gleaming steel armor, a sword thrust through the scabbard at her belt and even a large kite shield strapped across her back. Under the rim of her open helmet, he could see she was quite beautiful, with sharp features, pale, freckled cheeks and piercing grey eyes. She only looked a few years older than him maybe, but the way she stood with an easy confidence in the doorway to his bedroom reminded him of his father's best soldiers. It looked like she knew how to handle herself in a fight, which he definitely didn't! Her eyes widened as she gazed across at him in turn, and Marcus felt his cheeks burn hot despite his growing panic.

"Ladies, in here, quick!" She barked out into the corridor behind her, her eyes never leaving him. There was a shuffling from outside, and then two more women stepped in after her. The first was older, maybe in her thirties, with sleek-black hair and flowing robes draped over her curvy body, then behind her a slender brunette in dark leather armor. Both of them paused with identical expressions of shock as they saw Marcus laying there frozen on his bed. The young prince blushed even hotter, feeling rather dizzy. No strange woman had ever been in his bedroom before, and now there were three of them! All of them really very pretty too and him only wearing his silky thin sleeping shift. It was all way too much for an innocent boy like him!

"Well now, what do we have here?" The brunette's scarlet lips curled into a rather eager smile. "Aren't you just the fucking cutest thing I've seen all day?!"

"Stop gawping Tabby and get the door shut." The armored blonde scowled, waving her hand back behind them, though she was still staring at him plenty herself. "Last thing we need is some of those soldiers bursting in here and trying to stop us getting him out." The brunette, named Tabby apparently, snickered to herself, but quickly turned and closed the door behind her. Marcus flinched as he heard the firm click of the lock being fastened. Only his mother and a few of the most trusted maids had the key to his room. He could still hear some horrible noises from through the window, shouts and yells and the pounding of armored boots from the courtyard outside! What was happening?

"So, he's definitely the prince then, Charlotte?" The black-haired woman asked. "You're sure?" Her voice was firm, and tinged with an exotic accent that made the young prince's belly flutter. Not to mention the way the flowing robes she wore were pulled tight over her chest, hinting that she had very...big boobs underneath.

"Yeah." The blonde, Charlotte, nodded quickly. "No mistaking it. I've seen him before, back when I still had my title." She'd seen him before? When was that? He certainly didn't recognize this woman, and...if she'd walked around in front of him looking so beautiful dressed like a brave lady knight he was pretty sure he would have remembered the occasion very well.

"So what now?" Tabby turned from the door, stepping lightly over to the side of the bed. Marcus shrank back over his covers as she drew closer, only to find himself pinned with his back against the headboard. She seemed to find that rather funny, judging by the wicked grin on her pretty face. "Pretty boy secured, right? Reckon we've got time to have some fun with him now before we scarper? I'd love to break in such a big, fancy bed." Fun? What...sort of fun did she mean? It sounded...lewd! The young prince didn't like the way she was leering at him either, her green eyes sliding up his bare legs where the short hem of his shift left what felt like way too much exposed.

"No!" Charlotte snapped, but a faint flush bloomed on her pale cheeks, and suddenly she was staring at Marcus' legs too! The young prince trembled, wanting nothing more than to throw his blankets over his body and hide. Only...that wasn't going to stop three armed women who all looked much stronger than he was from doing what they wanted anyway!

"Who are you people?" The young prince yelped, his growing panic making his voice sound even higher-pitched and weaker than it usually did. "And why are you in my room?" Charlotte paused, swallowing hard, then stepped up to the end of his bed.

"Don't be frightened, prince." She held out a hand, her voice soft and soothing, like she was talking to a startled puppy. Even as scared as he was, Marcus found himself wanting to listen to her, leaning forward slightly to catch every word. "We're the Scarlet Lionesses. Finest group of adventurers in this kingdom." Turning slightly, she showed off the cauldron strapped to her shoulder, painted with the image of a snarling cat's head. "We're here to rescue you!" Marcus bit his lip. She sounded...nice, and she was very pretty. Despite everything he wanted to believe her, but...what was even going on?

"Rescue me? From what?" He asked uncertainly.

"Don't you know what's happening yet?" The black-haired woman shook her head, her lips curling in a faint expression of amusement. "Your uncle, the esteemed Gaius Lucanian, has led an army here to take this castle. He means to take the kingdom for himself, and for that he needs you. We've been hired by a certain...interested party, to make sure that doesn't happen."

"What...?" Marcus stammered, shocked at what he was hearing. "No...not my uncle, that can't be! He wouldn't do that!"

"Wouldn't, he says?" Tabby chuckled. "And he sounds so very sure. Well, good thing he's pretty at least."

"What Juno says is true, prince." Charlotte put in, ignoring that barbed comment. Of the three, Marcus had already decided she was the only nice one! "I'm afraid your uncle has turned traitor, the bastard." She scowled furiously, her armored fist tightening. "And there's no way your father's loyal men can hold this castle. Gaius is taking no chances, he's called up all the merceneries and adventurers who'd take his gold. We joined up with him to get inside the castle, but we're really here to get you out!" The young prince bit his lip again. He didn't want to believe any of this, but with the sound of shouts and screams still echoing through his window, and the sudden appearance of these strange, armed women, it was sounding more and more likely! What if Gaius really had turned traitor? Marcus knew he couldn't fight back, least of all against a strong knight like his uncle! His best chance was to get to safety, and trust that his mother or father had a plan. He raised his head, shyly meeting Charlotte's piercing grey eyes. Maybe...he could trust this beautiful lady knight after all?

How do the three decide to rescue Marcus?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)