More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Mistress_Soul Mistress_Soul

Appareance

The Party is Over

The party is over, leaving behind yourself and five other friends and together you all have agreed to play a game of spin the bottle-truth or dare. Quite simply, someone would spin the bottle and ask the person the bottle points to if they would pick truth or dare. To determine who would go first, you all sat in the center of the floor and picked a number one through six before rolling a dice. It landed on a four, meaning its your job to start the game.

"C'mon John," Matt grins, offering the empty beer bottle to you. "Let's begin this night with a bang!." You find yourself blushing just a bit as his fingers brush against your hand. You kinda have a crush on your friend and contact as simple as that has you feeling weak in your knees.

It's so stupid and cliche. Falling in love with a childhood friend? But he was someone you could trust with all your heart and was always there for you though high and low times. And he's grown quite into a handsome young man as well. . .and he was. . . he was packing.

To make that worse, you're just as shamelessly attracted to Tom as well. He's a wonderful person, someone who would come to your aid when harassed -- or worse -- at school. He thinks the best of you and does what he can to support you.

. . .You may have imagined his big strong arms around you, pushing you into the sheets as he relentlessly pounds your virgin hole. . . and Tom's thick cock pumping in and out your mouth.

Biting you lip, you quickly push all that perversion aside to spin the bottle on the carpeted floor.

Maybe tonight would be what you need to tell him how you feel.

Perhaps.

Maybe.

Who Does the Bottle Land on?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)