More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Haoro Haoro

Who does he see?

The Orc Warlord, Shaharza the Scarred (Futa Route)

The creature standing in Marcus' doorway dwarfed even his prince-sized bed. She looked tall as a mountain, with shoulders wide enough she could hardly fit through the door. Her skin was a dark shade of green, and from her paler lips emerged two gleaming white fangs. The young prince felt his heart freeze inside his chest. He had only read about the infamous Orc warriors of the South, but even he knew at once this huge woman had to be one.

"You, human." She growled, pointing at him with her finger. "Get out from there." Her voice was rough, her accent thick, but she spoke far more fluently than he'd ever thought an Orc could. In the stories they only used to grunt and growl, like wild animals. "Get out, now." She repeated. Marcus squeaked in terror. She sounded so scary and fierce that he was too afraid to even move from his little cocoon of blankets.

With a sharp grunt, the Orc strode forward. Marcus screamed in terror and buried his face in the covers, like if he couldn't see her, she'd just disappear. Of course that didn't work, and the next thing he knew a huge hand had grabbed him by the shoulder. He shrieked again as she yanked him off the bed like he weighed nothing. Suddenly he was dangling in the air, his legs kicking helplessly underneath him. She was right in front of him, holding him up with just that one huge hand.

"You are very pretty, girl." The Orc pulled him closer, studying his face with gleaming yellow eyes. What? Girl? Marcus froze in the creature's grip, a strangled squeaking noise emerging from his lips. "I will take you as my breeder." Without even a grunt of effort, she tossed the little prince over her shoulder and turned to leave.

Where does she take him?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)