More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by HighGrove HighGrove

So, Which Prince Will You Be?

The Normal Prince (Boooo...)

You scratch your head, a bit of doubt resurfacing as you read over some of the more unorthodox options. Some of these seem really involved; are you really up to the task of being the flipflipflip Erudite Knight? You're only sort of sure what "erudite" means, and that probably means you aren't. Or this one who's little descriptive cartoon is a prince wearing a face mask and stethoscope; you can't fake being a Prince AND a doctor. And you're definitely putting this one that appears to be engulfed in flame in the "Too Much Fuss" pile. It's all making your head hurt even more; you actually feel a bit faint from it all.

You flip back to the very first entry. Okay, yeah. "The Normal Prince". The little cartoon staring back at you is of a perfectly typical fairy-tale prince looking quite grand on top of his steed, giving you a big thumbs up as he rides towards a princess who, to your significant surprise, is clearly clenching her legs together in unrepentant need. And is that dragon flying around the castle looking down with jealous lust?! Whoa, this place is actually R-Rated. With renewed interest you look down and read the description aloud.


"You're brave, handsome, and bulging at the seams with regal vigor; what else does a Prince need? Not much at all, for a suitor of your astonishing talents! Get out there and show them that Vanilla might be boring, but man is it good! ARE YOU THE NORMAL PRINCE?"



You gasp in a breath of air as you quickly grab hold of either side of the table, catching yourself as the lightness in your head surges into a full on dizzy spell. You clench your eyes shut and shake your head, what is going on? You barely manage to crack one eye open and check the box labelled "Yes" before you tumble out of your chair, the blinding glare of the room flaring up to white out your conscious mind.

You're Not in Kansas Anymore (Boooo...)

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)