More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Imperia Imperia

Who is it this time?

The Guards!

Fuuuuuuuck. This was the worst part of the job. Alongside being a quest giver, you're also an important stop on the tail end of another quest line. This one being meant for the more "do-good" heroes. They'd track you down, slaughtering your underlings across Saint-Valognes and other areas, before finally tracking you down to the Dueling Doves. Today looked to be no different, as at the head of the familiar guards was a new character, a knight in pale blue steel plate. Damn. It couldn't even be one of the more fun classes. Her face was small and cute, and auburn hair fell down to the middle of her back. You couldn't help but look her over a bit.

Of course, the silver glaive in her hands was probably where your attention should be focused. Still, if you were going to die... Again... You should at least get to enjoy it.

The knight raised her glaive toward you threateningly. The guards filed out to her flanks, and your fellow thieves and scoundrels took up positions between them and you. "Hold right there, thief! For too long your criminal guild has committed offense after offense against the people of Alluvia! I-"

Oh gods, not this. Why? WHY?! These types were always the worst. They could just get it over with and kill you quickly, but noooo, they need to lord it over you. Always so grandiose and pretentious. The edge of her glaive looked more and more enticing by the second. Except...

No. No! Why should your only option be your ? These damn heroes just can't let you live your life. Especially these ones. But... You don't really know what you're up against. You and your guild can probably take the guards, but taking on a hero? You've never succeeded at that. Even the thieves who completed your quest would kill you sometimes, and you're supposed to be the guy in charge of thieves! But you had to try...

Can you take the knight?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)