More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Haoro Haoro

Who does he see?

The Fearsome Mercenary, Kihara (Gentle Femdom Route)

The door wasn't just open, it was kicked down, exploding into splinters as an armored boot burst through the wood. Marcus let out a shrill scream of terror, wrapping himself even tighter in his cocoon of blankets. Peeking out through the tiny hole he'd left, he saw a very scary-looking woman looming in his doorway. She was wearing armor like he'd never seen before, made up of big studded plates tied together with cloth and an odd curved helm like a bucket. In one hand she held a beautiful wooden spear, only instead of a point it had a long curved blade, gleaming wickedly in the candlelight.

"Well, you are pretty." The warrior breathed, her low voice tinged with an exotic accent. She took a step forward, lowering her spear. Even that one move made the young prince scream in panic, his heart thudding like a hammer in his chest.

"Please, don't kill me!" Marcus shrieked, his high-pitched voice trembling.

"Calm yourself, little one." The woman let the spear drop from her grip and held out her hands towards him. Her voice was strong, and somehow soothing. The young prince was still terrified, but his frantic scream died away. "I'm not here to hurt you, but there are others who will. You are Marcus, are you not? The prince of this place?"

"Yes." Marcus admitted. Something about her fierce gaze made him feel a little calmer, and he found he could breathe properly again.

"I was hired by your uncle, Gaius to fight for him and take this castle." The strange woman explained. "He does wish for you and has promised a fine reward for your head. Now I've found you, I do not think his gold is worth it. You will come with me instead. Come." She held out her hand. In spite of his anxiousness, Marcus found himself wriggling out of his blankets. There was something so calm and strong about her, he just couldn't disobey.

He reached out a trembling arm towards the exotic warrior. As soon as he was close enough she grabbed him firmly by the wrist and yanked him off his bed. The young prince squeaked in shock as he was suddenly lifted off his feet in her arms. She was so strong she held him there easily with just one hand, reaching down with the other to retrieve her spear. Up close like this, Marcus could see just how beautiful she was under that odd helmet. She had long, gorgeous lashes and dark eyes, with high cheeks, dark, coffee-colored skin and a small, pointed nose. He found himself blushing as she turned to carry him away. This was just like all the stories he'd read!

Where does she take him?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)