More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Fangslover Fangslover

Pick a short story:

The Brothel (Night Club/Secret Backroom Brothel setting)

A large man stands in front of you, staring ahead, seemingly ignoring you. Behind him, a doorway decorated with a beaded curtain, and an obscured room further back, glowing with a reddish tint.

You look around nervously, but the rest of the club patrons pay no attention to you.

Nobody cares. You think to yourself.

You turn back to the large bouncer in the doorway, and hand him a 100$ bill. He takes it discreetly, and steps to the side.

Your nerves are screaming now. You’ve never done anything like this. ...But... your luck with the ladies has never been that great and you really just need some release.

You step through the beads carefully, and round the corner towards the red glow.

As you walk down the narrow hallway and approach the next room, a young lady, exquisitely dressed in red and black lingerie, greets you. “Good evening!” She grins at you with a genuine sweetness. “Male or Female?” The girl asks.

“Um, what do you mean?” You say, trying not to shake from your nervousness.

“Are you into guys or gals? Judgement free here... whatever you like.”

“Oh... girls, definitely,” you respond. Your eyes can't help but to drift down her incredible body, adorned with straps that inter-connect various pieces of laced lingerie.

“Perfect!” She says, beaming. “Would you fancy... me? Or...”

Your eyes quickly return to hers. “I... yes...”

Her dark brown hair is put up in a formal style, tied beautifully, and well, so that it does not fall free. Her smile is captivating, and you can't help but notice how perfect her teeth are.

“There are other girls, if you’d like to choose...” she says, reassuringly, interrupting your awkward staring.

“No," you reply, "no... you’re perfect.”

She smiles cutely, tilting her head to the side, seeming to appreciate your words.

With a "come hither" look, she offers you her hand.

Will you go with her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)