More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by MistWolf MistWolf

What show or movie takes a new nudity-centered turn?

The Arrowverse

The Arrowverse is an American media franchise and shared fictional universe that is centered on various television series airing on The CW and web series airing on CW Seed, developed by Greg Berlanti, Marc Guggenheim, Andrew Kreisberg, Ali Adler, Phil Klemmer, and Geoff Johns, based on characters appearing in publications by DC Comics. The shared universe, much like the DC Universe in comic books, was established by crossing over common plot elements, settings, cast, and characters. The Arrowverse stars Stephen Amell as Oliver Queen / Green Arrow, Grant Gustin as Barry Allen / Flash, Melissa Benoist as Kara Danvers / Supergirl, and Megalyn Echikunwoke as Mari Jiwe McCabe / Vixen, with an ensemble cast leading Legends of Tomorrow, including Arthur Darvill as Rip Hunter, Caity Lotz as Sara Lance / White Canary, Brandon Routh as Ray Palmer / Atom, Dominic Purcell as Mick Rory / Heat Wave, with Victor Garber and Franz Drameh as Martin Stein & Jefferson "Jax" Jackson / Firestorm. Russell Tovey stars as Ray Terrill / The Ray.

The first television series was Arrow, based on the character Green Arrow, which debuted in October 2012. The universe was expanded with the series The Flash in October 2014, which is based on Barry Allen / Flash. The universe expanded further in August 2015 with the animated web series Vixen on The CW Seed. Supergirl premiered on CBS in October 2015, before moving to The CW in 2016 for its second season. In January 2016, the live-action team-up series Legends of Tomorrow debuted as part of the Arrowverse. In November 2017, Ray Terrill / The Ray appeared in the crossover story "Crisis on Earth-X", a few weeks before the December 2017 introduction of the animated web series Freedom Fighters: The Ray. Two promotional tie-in live-action web series, Blood Rush and Chronicles of Cisco, were released in 2013 and 2016 respectively. There have also been crossovers of characters from DC Comics television shows which air on other networks to Arrowverse properties; Matt Ryan reprised his role as John Constantine from the NBC live-action series Constantine, in guest appearances in episodes of Arrow and Legends of Tomorrow, before becoming a series regular for the latter.

Which women from the Arrow-verse end up unexpectedly naked and embarrassed and how does it happen?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)