More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 9 by agbsyamaha agbsyamaha

What will it be?

The "Wild and free" Test

BRIEFING

"So here's a little backstory. A few days ago, during one of the standard information feeding sessions for the newly produced models, one model exhibited highly aggressive and inappropriate behavior in the middle of the classroom. She started ripping apart her uniform and assaulting the other models, tearing their uniforms as well. Chaos ensued, and we needed a security team to neutralize all of the models inside with a tranquilizer. After identifying the culprit, we took her in for some testing and quickly found the problem. As it turns out, one of the scientists responsible for implanting the models with our fast learning algorithm decided that it would be a "nice meme" to give one of the models a different algorithm, one that they made themselves. After inspecting it, the algorithm seems to be similar to the thought process of a wild animal, with an EXTREMELY heightened sex drive. Needless to say, the scientist responsible has been dealt with accordingly."

"The model herself has been detained for the moment, but the smart men and women of the research team collectively decided that we should put her through one more test before deciding what to do with her. Depending on the results, we'll decide whether to keep her or get rid of her for good. All you have to do is just... see what she does, just don't go and get yourself killed. We'll end the test when it seems appropriate."

MODEL DESCRIPTION

"The model was never given an official name, so we've decided to call her Eris. You know, after the Greek goddess of strife and discord, seemed appropriate. As I already said, she has the mind of a horny animal and the sex drive of a REALLY horny animal, so keep that in mind. Oh, and for dear God, don't try to overpower her. We don't want you coming back in a body bag."

(Artist: Jdotkdot)

You walk around the testing room a bit nervous, but up for whatever comes next. Taking a rest on the couch you wait for Eris to arrive. When the metal door swooshes open behind you, your eyes are instantly drawn to see what will come out. Unexpectedly, you see something being rolled out. Just barely fitting through the door frame, out comes a big chain link cage with a solid metal base. In the giant human cage, you see what most definitely is Eris. The blue haired dickgirl is growling and making all sorts of weird sounds while thrashing around in her cage. The cage itself is being pushed by two heavily armored guards, with multiple firearms at hand. It seems this futa might be even more dangerous than you thought.

The two guards escorting the cage push it a few feet away from the door before running back where they came from. This doesn't do much to help your confidence. You find yourself alone with the caged model. You start slowly walking closer to her. She quickly notices you and gets curious. You watch as her eyes quickly dart around, quickly inspecting your body. Then, out of nowhere, she starts growling at you. She doesn't say anything coherent or even slightly distinguishable as human speech, yet her eyes look hungry and lust filled, as her mouth forms into a devilish grin. You can tell she's probably imagining all of the different ways she would be fucking you in if the cage wasn't holding her down.

Seeing as she's caged, you take an opportunity to inspect her as well. Eris is currently sitting down like a dog, but you can tell she's about the same height as you. She has a really fit figure and double D sized breasts with a pair of perky nipples. Her face is nice and shapely and her large blue eyes are staring at you with an intense stare. Her hair is a dark shade of blue and is noticeably messy and unkempt. Finally, you look down at her crotch and are surprised to see that her dick is already fully erect and rock hard. Eris has huge 17-inch long cock stretching out from between her thighs. You notice that her apple sized balls are covered in a dense bush of hair, surprisingly the same color as the hair on her head.

As you approach the cage, Eris seems to get more and more agitated as she leans in forward, grabs the metal chain link fabric and starts rattling it. You notice that there is a sticky-note stuck onto the side of the cage. You carefully snag the paper, just dodging the crazed futa's attempt to grab your hand.

The note says "Door only opens from outside. Press button to open."

You take a better look at the cage and notice a distinguishable door in the front of the cage, with a red button in the place where a handle would be. You throw the note to the side and start thinking about the best course of action. Letting her go free will surely end with her on top of you, but maybe there's a way to tame her. It's time to decide.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)