More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 9 by agbsyamaha agbsyamaha

What will it be?

The "Transformative chemistry" Test

BRIEFING

"Members of the model Embryo Creation team have been experimenting with some of the chemical liquids they use on a daily basis and seem to have concocted a serum capable of transforming the human body. These transformations are largely unpredictable but can be controlled to an extent. They have just concocted a serum, that they believe can change a male into a female for a few hours. As you may suspect, we would like you to test this serum for its effects. Simply drink the serum and let the model we have assigned have her way with you. The test is over once you revert back from the changes."

MODEL DESCRIPTION

"We've brought back a familiar face, the pleasure model Juliet. Since the last time you two met, we've made some adjustments to her model, but she is mostly the same as she was, a bit shy, but great at her responsibilities. She's been instructed to wait until you drink the serum before beginning any sexual acts, as to not distract you."

(Artist: Razalor)

Walking into the familiar testing room, you notice a little table next to the black couch. On the table stands a closed glass vial full of a bright pink liquid. You approach the table and inspect the vial. The liquid inside looks thick, and it emanates a slight smell of .

Before you get to inspect it further, you hear the door opposite yours opens up and you see the familiar form of Juliet. She has wide hips, thick thighs, and large breasts. Her beautiful blonde hair covers half of her face and flows down her back. Taking a look at her crotch, you see that her penis is soft. She makes her way calmly towards you, her arms behind her back, a smirk on her face.

As Juliet gets closer, she says "Greetings Jason, long time no see! You haven't changed a bit, but looks like this time, I'll be the one in charge." An eerie smile curls across her face.

"Let's hope the serum works! I can't wait to fuck an actual pussy! This would be my first time." She excitedly exclaims.

You nervously say "Yeah, this will be my first time having one..."

"IF it works..." you both hear Alan interrupt. "We're not certain this serum works how it should in theory, so let's not waste time."

Juliet joins you by the table at this point and stares at the vial of liquid. "Hm, what a delightful color. Well, go ahead."

You pick up the vial and open the cap. The strong smell of fills your nostrils, making you cough. You were never a big drinker, so the smell of the serum makes you gag a bit. You start to think, what transformation is actually like? Does it hurt? If so, how bad? What if the changes are permanent? What if you'll never have a dick again? These thoughts flood your mind as you stare at the bottle, a little bit of sweat collecting on your forehead. Not long after, Alan chimes in through the intercom.

"Hey, I know transformation can be scary, but come on man, we have a schedule to keep. If you can't drink it, let Julia do it, I don't know, let's just get this over with." Alan exclaims, annoyed.

You take a deep breath and look at the pink liquid inside once again. You look to Juliet and see that she is sitting on the couch, legs crossed, looking at you patiently. Are you willing to submit yourself to this experimental concoction, changing your body in who knows what way, or are you going to let Juliet take initiative here?

Who drinks the serum?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)