More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 9 by agbsyamaha agbsyamaha

What will it be?

The "Shadow in the night" Test

BRIEFING

"Today, you'll be testing one of our new model types, which we like to call shadow models. They're built for stealth and espionage, and they're damn good at what they do. They can use their sneaking skills to infiltrate almost any restricted area or building. They are also really good at getting information via their specialized interrogation methods. Now, for added realism and immersion, you'll be testing in complete darkness, and your objective is to see how long you can avoid the model. We'll be viewing you both with night vision cameras, so we'll still be getting the data we need. If you get caught, well, the model is going to have her way with you until she's satisfied, at which point, we'll end the test."

MODEL DESCRIPTION

"This is Sia, our latest shadow model. As all shadow models, she has a few key differences from regular models. Sia's limbs are enhanced, increasing her running and jumping potential, as well as giving her the ability to climb walls. Her feet are covered with skin that acts as a muffler, making her footsteps almost inaudible. Finally, she has the ability to ejaculate at will, which she uses to subdue fleeing targets."

(Artist: Kotani Tomoyuki)

First walking into the testing room, you don't notice anything out of the ordinary. You decide to walk around the room a bit to get accustomed to your surroundings. After a minute, a door opens up, opposite to yours. Looking at what's on the other side, sends a slight tingle of fear down your spine. The model, who you assume is Sia, looks intimidating. She's quite tall, 6'6'' to be exact. She's very thin, but also pretty ripped. Her hair is jet black, except for a splash of color in her bangs. Her chest is rather small compared to other models, her tits not being much bigger than C cups (I know that's not the case in the picture, but that's how I imagined it).

Your eyes are then drawn to her crotch, where you notice a giant soft shaft and a big pair of testicles. You watch closely, as you notice her cock start growing! It quickly reaches a 12-inch length and begins dripping precum, making a small puddle on the floor. You take a second to look back at her face, and you notice that she's staring right at you. Your eye contact remains steady, as you're too nervous to look away. She strikes fear and anxiousness in you.

Then, your silence is broken by the speaker system, when you hear Alan say "OK, looks like they're both ready. KILL THE LIGHTS!"

After hearing that, all light sources in the room instantaneously shut off, leaving you and Sia in pitch black darkness. The hum of the electronics shutting off slowly goes quieter, and you are left in dead silence. The last thing you saw, was Sia's intense stare directed right at you. You're filled with stress and worry, as you realize she could be anywhere at this point. However, you take a second to gather your thoughts and remember your objective - stay away from Sia!

What is your plan of action?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)