More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 9 by agbsyamaha agbsyamaha

What will it be?

The "Service with a smile" Test

BRIEFING

"The purpose of this test is to see how well the model preforms her duties of giving you pleasure. We will take notes on how good of an experience she provides for you and how she reacts to being used. The one rule is that you have to end the test by ejaculating in her ass."

MODEL DESCRIPTION

"You will be working with Juliet. She is one of our pleasure models, made to seduce and be a plaything for her owner. Juliet is quite submissive, but can get a little rowdy when given too much freedom, so watch out for that. In every other way, she is perfect at her job."

(Artist: Razalor)

You take a seat on the black couch in the middle in the room and wait for the model to come out. Out of the door opposite your's walks out a beautiful dickgirl that you assume to be Juliet. As Juliet notices you, she waves and starts walking towards you at a moderate pace. You take some time to inspect her.

Juliet isn't very tall and is a bit chubby. She has wide hips and thick thighs but quite small arms as well as big breasts. Her hair is bright blond and covered half of her face, the rest of it being tied in a long ponytail flowing behind her back. You take a look a bit lower and inspect her cock. By the looks of it, she is almost fully erect. You watch, as her half limp, half-hard cock flops between her legs, slapping against her thighs. It's just about 7 inches long.

She walks up to you and gets on her knees.

"Hello, great to meet you! Are you Jason? The one I'm assigned to pleasure?" She says enthusiastically.

"Umm, yeah, that would be me." You reply, not expecting her to be so forward.

Her voice is very sweet sounding and you can already see her blushing on half of her face, as the other half is still covered in her shining hair.

"I'm yours, Master, use me as you wish," Juliet says, closing her eyes and smiling sweetly.

You don't really know how to respond but then you say "Undress me."

Juliet leans in and reaches her hands around your back to unzip your jumpsuit. Her plump breast press against your chest as she fiddles with the zipper. Suddenly, with one fluent motion, she removes the jumpsuit, leaving you naked in her presence. She moves back and you sit down again.

Juliet speaks up again "Shall I suck your cock Master? To get things started?"

"Go ahead!" You respond happily.

As you do, Juliet nods her head and moves over to your dick. You put your arms behind your head, lean back in the couch, close your eyes and relax, awaiting your "treatment". You spread your legs, letting your limp dick hang between them. Juliet runs her hand along your dick. Her skin feels silky smooth and warm. She grabs a hold of your cock and starts stroking gently, using her other hand to massage your balls. After no time at all, your cock rises fully erect, presenting all 6 inches of your cock to Juliet.

She opens her mouth and runs her tongue along your dick. Her tongue feels hot and wet on your cock, making you produce precum from your tip. She moves her tongue to the tip of your cock closes her lips over it. You can feel her tongue dancing around your sensitive tip. After a while, she picks up her huge tits with her hands and places them around your cock. She starts moving them around, all while still covering your tip with her mouth. Her boobs feel soft and warm, almost like pillows as they rub against your shaft.

You watch Juliet perform, and she looks delighted to be serving you. Her one visible eye is closed, and you can feel slight moans coming from her mouth. You notice that her left hand moves down to start stroking her own erect 7.5-inch cock.

She starts bobbing her head up and down on your dick, covering it with her mouth. Even without shoving it down her throat, her elegant movements and technique make your cock feel better than it ever has. You can't help but put on a big dumb smile on your face as she pleasures your cock like its never been pleasured before.

After a while of the most incredible blowjob you've ever experienced, you remember the one rule of the test.

You speak up "Hey, how about we move to the next level?"

Juliet slowly slides her mouth off your cock and kisses it on the tip.

"Of course Master, whatever you wish!" She says happily.

Now comes the choice of positioning.

You ask "Ok, so who goes top and who goes bottom?"

Juliet looks confused and says "It's your choice Master. I will serve you no matter what!"

How do you respond?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)