More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 9 by agbsyamaha agbsyamaha

What will it be?

The "Oral Intro" Test

BRIEFING

"This test is all about seeing how the selected model reacts to having her genitals stimulated by fellatio. We expect her to be a bit confused at first, but take lead later on. This test will help us figure out how well the model can endure in receiving oral stimulation and what the general experience is for you and her both."

MODEL DESCRIPTION

"You will be working with Candice. She is a standard ops model. She is shy in nature, but becomes more open the more time she spends with a person.

(Artist: Zheng)

You stand in the white room, when the door, opposite to yours opens. Out walks a pretty tall, naked, pretty looking girl. Well, you think girl, before you notice the obviously placed member between her legs. She looks around as if not understanding where she is. She walks around a little bit before noticing you. Your eyes meet for a second, but you look away.

Your mind starts to race. "Damn, I thought this would be somehow different from talking to actual girls. Not counting the fact that she's totally naked, she seems just like any other girl I've ever seen."

You start to get nervous as she slowly walks towards you.

Gathering all the manliness you have, you speak up first. "Hello!"

"Hello!" she answers back quietly.

"Do you know what you're doing here?" you ask.

"Yeah..." She replies very quietly.

"Well how about we take a seat?" You say, trying to be as friendly as you can.

Without saying anything, she walks over to the couch and takes a seat. You watch as her long body moves elegantly to the couch, her sizable breasts jiggling on each step, and her "package" swinging around freely. You take a seat on the couch too.

"I'm Candice," she says.

"Nice to meet you, Candice! I'm Jason," you reply.

"So you know we're here to do, right?" You ask.

"Yeah..." she says with a quiet and somewhat anxious voice.

Suddenly, the speakers in the room scream out "HEY!"

You both jump at the sudden loud voice.

"CAN YOU TWO GET TO IT? WE'RE WASTING PRECIOUS TESTING TIME HERE". You recognize Alan's voice through the intercom system in the room.

Right, time to get to work, that is what you are here to do after all.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)