More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 9 by agbsyamaha agbsyamaha

What will it be?

The "Mommy long legs" Test

BRIEFING

"So, we feel that you're ready for something more challenging. It's finally time, to test the sexual capabilities of our combat models! Now, these models are mainly built for battles on the front lines, but we still teach them about sex fundamentals. The models have never been tested, so you'll be their first sexual experience. In case you've forgotten, let me remind you, that they're much bigger and tougher than any basic model, so don't expect them to be gentle with you. If the test is successful, we'll get a good idea on how viable the combat models are at sex."

MODEL DESCRIPTION

"You'll be testing the capabilities of Alexandra. She is one of our more successful combat models, showing great performance in all of her combat and survival related tests. You can do whatever you want with her, or just let her have her way with you. The test is over when she cums, but you're welcome to spend as much time with her as you want."

(Artist: Kure Masahiro)

Chilling on the couch, you wait for Alexandra to arrive, thinking of all the interesting things you could do someone as big as a combat model. Reminiscing back to your first day at the lab, you remember walking past their giant pods and wondering how can cocks that big even fit into anyone.

You hear the silent sound of sliding doors opening, and the thud of large, booming footsteps getting closer. You quickly shoot up from the couch and peer behind it. You can't believe your eyes...

Over on the other side of the room, stands a giant, woman with an equally giant cock between her thighs. This is Alexandra. Your first thought, is how the hell she got through that door? The door is just about half her height, so you assume she had to crawl through to get in. The second thing you notice is that she's absolutely ripped- sporting a full-on six-pack, amazingly toned arms and thighs, but still having a feminine form. Alexandra was definitely built for battle. Long black hair flows down her back, resting a foot above her huge ass and flowing around her round breasts. Then your eyes are finally drawn to her "package". Her cock, still soft, is twice as big as your own if it was hard, and three times as wide. You can't help to dread, thinking what it could grow to...

After a while of inspecting Alexandra, she seems to have noticed you. She instantly begins moving closer and closer, vibrating the ground as she walks. As she gets closer, you truly start understanding your situation... This chick is almost double your height-around 11.5 feet (3.5 meters) and has an enormous 14-inch soft dick. This is gonna be one hell of a test... After seeing the giant goddess of a futa walk around the couch and stare down at you with her pretty face, it's time for something to happen.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)