More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 9 by agbsyamaha agbsyamaha

What will it be?

The "Backdoor fun" Test

BRIEFING

"In this test, the model you are paired up with has a simple goal. Her goal is set out to be anally fucking the closest living being to her, that being- you! We'll take notes on how she approaches the situation and her reactions during the act."

MODEL DESCRIPTION

"Meet Shay. Shay is a basic model, but she is quite special from the rest. She shows a lot more precision and dedication with anything she does comparing to her peers. We want to see if that will also apply during sex."

(Artist: Zheng)

You wait around in the white room for a bit when a door flies open and out comes a smoking hot chick. She seems to be frantically looking around for something. After a couple of seconds, she locks eyes with you and her smile grows wide. You assume that this is Shay.

Shay has a pretty slender and fit body, having slight outlines for her abs. Her arms and legs seem pretty toned as well. Her body shape gives her a strong appearance. Shay has long blond hair that clashes perfectly with her tan, almost brown skin. Either she's been spending a lot of time at the tanning salon, or she's a new mix of races that you've never seen before. Her movements are swift and precise, almost like a soldier. Of course, you can't ignore her beautiful breasts, slightly bouncing with each step. And finally, you yourself to bring your eyes down to the elephant in the room- Shay's cock. Her dick, while still soft, is already as big as yours when erect. You can't imagine how big it's gonna grow when Shay gets excited...

During your examination of Shay, you completely ignored the fact that she has been walking toward you this entire time, and is now only a few feet from you. Before you know it, Shay is standing right in front of you. Her presence is looming over you and you start feeling nervous. The fact that she's a couple of inches taller than you, makes her even more intimidating. She stands very proud, tall and steady. She has her arms behind her back and her feet are planted at shoulder width, almost like a drill instructor. She starts scanning you with her eyes, only slightly moving her head. You can almost feel her focused gaze around your body. She takes another brief moment to get accustomed to her surroundings and finally breaks the tension-filled silence.

She speaks to you with a commanding tone, her voice is a little bit deeper and more mature than any regular female you've ever met. "Well, I suppose you'll have to do. You already know my name, and I don't much care about yours, so let's not waste time on small talk. I'm here for one thing and one thing only. Now before we start, here are the ground rules: Rule one- What I say, goes. Rule two- We are done here only when I'm satisfied. And rule three- I don't want to hear any nagging or complaining. You take what's coming to you. Do you understand?"

"Yeah, I guess..." you reply nervously.

"From now on you shall refer to me as Ma'am. Now get out of those stupid clothes. If I'm gonna be naked then so are you." Shay quickly replies.

You remove your jumpsuit as fast as you can, not trying to piss off Shay. She is most definitely capable of a lot more than she is already if she's angry. The jumpsuit slides off your body and you throw it to the side, exposing your birthday suit. Shay looks pleased.

She speaks up once more "Alright, now get on the couch, fast. Oh, and take this with you."

Shay's hand comes out from behind her back and she hands you a white bottle with one word written in big black letters- LUBE. You hastily make your way to the couch and sit down. You pop open the bottle of lube and squeeze a big glob of it in your hand. It's clear and cool. You bring your hand over to your ass and try to spread the lube all around your asshole. You slip in two fingers in your ass. They slip in really easily, this must be some really good quality stuff, so you slide in a couple of extra to get the job done faster. The sensation get's you pretty horny, and your dick starts getting hard. When you believe that your ass is lubed up enough, you pull out your fingers out. You put the bottle by the side of the couch and sit there, anxious.

Shay walks up to you, her cock already swollen a bit larger from watching you lube up. Her cock has already grown to about 7 inches, but it doesn't even look fully hard yet. Seeing such a magnificent sight makes you want to say something, but you're not sure what. These are the words that escape your mouth...

What do you say?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)