More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by splotch splotch

What's next?

Take off her shoes.

"Lauren, please remove your shoes." Michelle said.

"What?" Michelle said, confused.

"We need an accurate view of your body." Michelle explained.

Lauren considered. She hated ditching her heels in public. At the same time, she needed the credit, and didn't have a good excuse to say no. So, grumbling slightly, Lauren slipped off her heels, placing her bare feet on the tile floor. She shivered at the feeling of bare skin of the floor.

"As you can see, Lauren is far below normal height." Michelle explained. The class chuckled as Lauren gritted her teeth. "She might be mistaken for a midget, though proportionally she's shaped like a normally developed person."

"Damn right." Lauren said, thrusting her padded chest forward.

"As you can see, Lauren has very short legs for her build." Michelle attacked again. "A word that comes to mind is stubby." The class laughed again. Lauren was confused by the change of the situation. She thought she'd be admired before the class, not mocked!

"Unfortunately, we cannot see her upper leg muscle groups." Michelle said. "Lauren, please remove your skirt."

"WHAT?!" Lauren asked in shock.

"So we can see your legs." Michelle said. "Now, off with that skirt please."

What does Lauren say?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)