More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 6 by splotch splotch

What does Lauren say?

Lauren refuses.

"I'm not taking off my skirt!" Lauren yelped in shock. "Don't be absurd!" The boys in class groaned with disappointment. Of course it was too good to be true! The hottest girl in class stripping, it would never happen!

Michelle wasn't done though. Her anger and resentment towards Lauren was boiling over. Years of slight mockery, of being shown up by the younger, proud woman had taken it's toll. She found herself being pushed beyond her regular limits, acting as she rationally never would!

Michelle, acting on these resentful compulsion, came up behind Lauren. With one deft hand hand she got the zipper on the side of Lauren's skirt. With the other she grasped the other side of the garment. As one motion she unzipped and yanked downwards. Everyone watched in utter shock as Lauren's skirt fell from her body!

Lauren felt the fabric slide across her legs, and then the draft. Still, her brain refused to accept it. Slowly she looked down. There was her skirt, in a pool around her feet. Next her legs, totally bare, all the way up to her black thick panties! She was bottomless!

"AHH!" She yelped, using both hands to pull her shirt over her crotch and try to hide her panties. She looked back at Michelle. "What are you doing?"

Michelle was honestly just as confused. She'd just pantsed someone! In front of the whole class she was teaching! She could get in big trouble for this! She decided it would be best to play it casual, pretend this was all normal. Besides, she got a huge thrill out of stuck up Lauren's embarrassed reactions!

"As I was saying, Lauren's legs are proportionally small for her size and gender." She went on to the stunned class. "We can now see the lack the shape and definition one would expect from an adult woman. Where most women's legs are defined into several parts, hers are more like tubes that lead to small feet." Michelle smirked wickedly. "Stubby, is the right word for sure."

The shocked class chuckled. Lauren, red faced, pulled down her shirt, one leg up to block her body, crouched over. Her face was bright red. Had Michelle just called her stubby? She couldn't believe this turn of events!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)