More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JimJoeBob JimJoeBob

How should Jamie start her morning?

Take a shower...

...that's how everyone should start off the day, feeling clean and fresh," Jamie said to herself. She removed her little pink nightie covered in ivory flowers and frilly, girly decor. The mirror reflected Jamie's figure once more and all of its glory before she began her short walk to the bathroom neighboring her room. Her natural double D's bounced with each step and her pert nipples at the front of each mound were semi hard from light nip in the air of Jamie's room. Her ass was firm and swayed with each stride, it's was a holy blessing upon the world and proof of a higher power.

Jamie's bare feet made a light pating sounds as she reached the white tile door of her bathroom. She bent over and turned the hot water knob two thirds of the way towards her and turned the central knob to switch it from bath to shower. Jamie stepped inside and closed the sliding glass door; one could still make out her figure but could not truly see her glorious form.

She began by wetting her hair and applying ocean breeze shampoo and peach conditioner, but as she applied her sweet scented body wash she got a little frisky. Jamie lathered her soft breasts, circling them with her palms and then her nipples with her index fingers. Afterward she grabbed a handful of each breast and bit her lip in ecstasy. It was a good 5 minutes of playing with her breasts before she moved southward toward her shaven, tender, virgin mound. One hand's fingers were busy taking turns with her clit as the other's index and middle finger were focused on entering and exiting her vulva. The first hand moved fast and hard as the second was more gentle and slow until Jamie reach orgasum and she arched her back and and let out a soft moan. Jamie came back to reality and continued her lathering the rest of her body and washing off the suds...

Anything interesting happen during Jamie's shower?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)