More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by madmage madmage

Level Up?

Sweet Poison

“Hovik? Hovik!” The female rogue calls out for her partner. “Gods dammit Hovik. You had the only torch!” You smile wickedly. So the hot ass was all alone in Griever’s Swamp without anything to light her way. This could be fun.

LEVEL UP!
Level 6
Melee Attack- 12
Range Attack- 4
Special Abilities
Toxic Thorns- Claws inflict poison for 6 dps for 5 seconds
Immunity-Poison
Woody Stem-Reduce damage from piercing attacks by 5%
Native Dweller-Eyes see clearly through the gloom of Griever’s Swamp
New Ability!
Sweet Poison- An alluring scent that can entice and distract foes.

Oh this was going to be fun, you think as you flex your newly lengthened claws. You were already thinking of ways to use your new perfume. And the first thing you were going to do is toy with a certain rogue. Oh, what fun this will be.

You could easily hear the rogue’s breathing. You wouldn’t call it hyperventilating, not yet. But she had obviously lost some of her cool calm from earlier. And your new ability worked wonderfully. Twice now, when the path she was on split, your sweet smell lured her deeper into the swamp instead of towards the exit.
Finally, you lead her to your destination. A tall tree, rising from the middle of a clearing. Surrounding the clearing were giant mushrooms that glowed a soft blue, illuminating the area. The rogue stumbled into the clearing exhausted, “A safe zone?” she asked bewildered, “There’s actually a safe zone in this damned swamp?” And to your surprise she burst into tears. “Oh gods why did I have to team up with that idiot? Sure, you need more than one person to enter the swamp, but did I have to pick him?” She stumbled to the base of the tree and fell against it, pulling off her hood and mask. “Shoulda waited for a bigger party to hunt for the drider. Greed will get you killed.” She curled up and mumbled to herself, “You can sleep now Tripps, your safe. Safe…”
Well not entirely, you thought as you step into the light. It was more of a rest zone than a safe zone. Sure it would keep out the small monsters, like the spiders and swamp rats. But it wouldn't keep you out.
You got your first real look at one of Tripps’ features other than her ass. Her face was had delicate features, a small mouth and button nose. Her ears had a slight point poking out from her mousy hair, indicating an elven ancestry.
Your dick throbs as you examine the sleeping woman, reminding you what you wanted her for in the first place.

Take her now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)