More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Unknown7 Unknown7

Whose tale is being told today?

Susan Underwood (F), Raijin Catgirl

The world is completely horrible. I understood this better than most. My whole life, the entire world seemed to be against me. I was the best friend (lackey) of Gina Walker, queen of No-Name High.

Unfortunately, Gina was abusive towards me. She me for getting too close to her brother, Tom. Nobody did anything about it. The instant, I turned 18, I cut ties with everyone and started living in my own apartment but it was mostly to get away from the outside world.

I spent most of my time playing video games and watching porn. I made money by streaming Let's Plays, prize money from online tournaments and poker games and writing erotic fiction on request.

Most of the money was spent on vending machines, a 24-hour corner store (so if I did have to leave, she could do it in the middle of the night when no one was around) and just buying things on the internet.

I wanted an escape from this horrible world. It was one of the reasons I wrote erotic fiction. But it eventually proved to not be enough. I was behind on rent and my landlord was threatening to kick me out of my apartment.

One night, I left her apartment and stood on the street, waiting for a truck to appear. Once it was close another, I jumped in front of it, killing myself. I found myself sat at a desk. In front of me was an angel.

"Great, another truck-kun. This one seems to have been deliberate on your end." said the angel. "I'm Petra, the angel in charge of your afterlife assignment."

Petra flicked through a file labelled "Susan Underwood".

"It appears that there was a glitch in your universe." she said. "Oh great, this is the universe that Ora was assigned to manage. The incompetent fool! Can't even curse the right people. You never stood a chance."

"Well, I did kill myself." I said.

"For individuals like you, we are going to have you reborn in a different world more suited to you."

A hole appeared behind my chair. The chair moved on it's own, knocking me down the hole.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)