More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Rowenar Rowenar

What's next?

Summer

Queen Elsa's day started much the same as usual. She awoke in her grand chambers, immediately aware. Unlike her sister she always found getting up easy; rather than needing to drag herself out of bed and dropping off again every other second, she could immediately stand.

She held the sheets around herself for a moment. When she was sure she was alone she stood, closing her eyes for a long moment; there was a shimmer of blue, the familiar feeling of ice crystallizing from the air all around her. Moments later she wore a striking blue dress, each detail exquisite, the patterns the envy of many a dressmaker in Arendelle. Ice-blue heels completed the look, each considerably more solid and sturdy than the dress.

Elsa paused, shifting as the cool settled against the skin. The cold didn't bother her but donning a dress always took a moment to get used to, the ice against her bare skin; she only ever wore dresses that she created with her powers these days.

On one hand they just felt better to her. On the other she wanted to be proud of what she could do, wanted to be sure no one forgot about her powers, wanted to leave all the secrecy behind her. The blue against her skin just felt right.

She'd donated the rest of her finery a while back. Gifts to other families, or as gifts in the cases of the more expensive and unique gowns; it wasn't like she needed them when she could whip something this fine up with a mere thought.

That had all been months ago.

Winter had ended some time ago. Her powers had been revealed almost a year ago, returning to Arendelle just as summer was ending. Now the season was beginning anew.

Ironic, really, her coronation had been in Summer given all she represented.

Despite how quickly she woke up, it did still take her a couple of seconds to remember what she was doing that day. Now she was Queen a lot of her time was organised, planned ahead; ambassadors, diplomatic visits, policy discussion... Though at least today started with a more basic task.

The citizens of Arendelle would be visiting the castle, lining up to talk, give grievances, ask advice... It was a semi-tradition, nothing she was beholden to but something she liked to do to keep on good terms with everyone. It felt all the more important given what had happened almost a year ago.

It was almost an hour before Elsa left her room, into the comparative warmth of the corridor. Yep, Summer was definitely beginning.

Frost always crept over the walls of Elsa's room. It was just more comfortable, even if it was a shock to her walking out, and anyone walking in. Hot air felt... thicker, settling against her, a stark contrast to the easy chill she preferred. She wiped her brow, glancing out through a window. How could it get so much warmer over just one night?

The Sun loomed over the castle.

It'd be a relief to get to the throne room. At least there she could sit down, relax, while she listened to the crowd. Elsa sighed. It had been so much easier to live in the warmth when she hadn't gotten used to the cold.

She kept walking, unaware of the trail of moisture her trailing skirt left on the carpet.

The blue pattern etched into the icy fabric started to droop, distorting. The straps over her shoulders very slightly lengthened, skirt getting longer and longer; Elsa spared it no more thought than to loosely tug it up as she walked up a step, assuming that it had merely slipped out of her fingers when she let go, rather than melting two small holes through it.

She walked out into the throne room. The people of Arendelle were already gathered, a few staff standing by the walls as a formality, but everyone knew the rules well enough that it was barely necessary. They'd stand there, then one at a time someone would come closer, say their piece whether it was a suggestion or something they wanted the Queen's help with, listen to Elsa's response, then move back.

Not everyone would speak; eventually time would be up, and anyone who'd gone unheard would come back next time, or leave a message with someone less official.

Elsa looked over the crowd. She smiled; she caught sight of a few frowns, a few murmurs. Why were they reacting like that?

Shrugging it off, Elsa walked the few steps forwards from the side of the room to reach her throne. By the time she reached it, she felt the shoulder-strap of her dress droop lower and lower, until suddenly it gave way, baring her pale shoulders to the room.

Elsa glanced down, and then shrieked. It had bared a whole lot more; the heat of the Sun, the warmth of her skin, all together had left her wearing nothing but a puddle as the remains of her dress dripped from her slender frame, soaking into the carpet.

Even her heels were starting to melt, though being mostly solid blocks of ice they seemed substantially more resilient than the paper-thin material of her dress. She wasn't sure whether that made her situation better or worse.

Eyes widening, Elsa hastily tried to cover herself up with her arms, turning to face forwards to at least stop them seeing her behind. Doing so just made her freeze however, coming face to face with the reality that her subjects had just seen her without a stitch on.

It was almost a whole second before she remembered to adjust her arms, crossing one over her chest, too-late, concealing her tits but only drawing more attention to her cleavage. Her other hand she held in front of her royal pussy, a few centimetres in front of it from sheer nerves.

Elsa swallowed. The Queen of Arendelle was naked before her people.

Does she run? Try to make another dress? Carry on with the meeting?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)