More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RamenLove22 RamenLove22

What are you?

Succubus

You are one of the sexiest creatures to grace this side of your server. Your face is gorgeous, with your silver hair that frames a heart shaped face, purple glowing eyes and pouty lips. Your ears are slightly pointed and your skin is a nice light caramel color. You have a figure most women would kill for and most men would kill to have for a night, your d-cup breasts straining against the leather bakini top that barely covers anything more then your nipples, followed a flat toned stomach with an hour glass figure and a set of legs that have to be illegal. Your tight pussy is covered by yet another tight piece of leather, that really does nothing but hide your hairless lips, leaving nothing to the imagination. You have a set of bat-like wings growing from your back and a cute spade tipped tail at the base of spine, which you currently have wrapped around your waist.

You sigh as you hear the fanfare signal throughout the dungeon, a new expansion in the adult rated package that the developers threw together for the holidays. As the tutorial boss for the first dungeon your supposed to apparently teach players about lust based and hypnotic attacks, even if all they do is stare at your tits until they realize the horde of low level imps that you command is charging them. As you get up from the phallus shaped chair you were sitting on, you cant help but snort as glance at your stat window.

Succubus (lvl 10)
-Attack- 10
-Magic- 15
-Defense- 4
-Resistance-14
-Speed- 8
Immune
+Mind based attacks, Darkness attacks, Fire attacks
Weaknesses
+Holy attacks, Water attacks
Abilities
+Hypnotic Gaze- Has a 1/4 chance of charming an enemy, forcing them to do your bidding for 2 minutes.
+Perverted Poisons- Your nails secrete a poison that has a 50 percent chance of causing the unnatural lust status, causing heros to become unfocused and clumsy due to an overwhelming desire to have sex.

Honestly your stats aren't that bad, except for the fact that all the heros that come through the dungeon are either in huge parties or way to overpowered to beat. Honestly, it's amazing that you can even win some of the battles against the lower level heros thanks to the the fact that everyone that comes through can throw water and light spells like nobody elses business. The few times you managed to beat someone, they were so weak you couldn't even level up. Oh right the heros that showed up earlier. Judging by the fact that you cant hear any fighting anymore probably means they're at your door. As if they were waiting for those thoughts to enter your head the door slowly opens to reveal....

Who is at the door

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)