More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kingdom_Come Kingdom_Come

What and who are you, morsel?

Storm the Thunderbird

“Even the strongest can slip up sometimes. But we’ll cross that bridge when we come to it.”

The delightful chill of the mountain wind blowing over your naked, voluptuous body made your nipples stand up erect. It wasn’t the worst way to wake up you guessed, especially with a raging hardon to accompany it.

Your assets were just as massive as any dragoness, a cock almost long enough to give your self a blowjob between your firm, gravity-defying K-cup tits. That said, since you took more from the roc side your family, they also appeared somewhat more proportional on your frame, which was why you couldn’t actually blow yourself, to your disappointment.

But what a frame it was. Your hips and thighs looked like they could crush a smaller futa monster with almost no effort, and your legs, belly, and shoulders were covered in ropy muscle. Instead of arms, you had a pair of huge wings, each one as long as you stood tall, and covered along with your lower legs in bluish-grey feathers which seemed to arc electricity across their surface in certain weather conditions. Owing to your dragon mother, you had a thick, flexible, 6-foot-long tail which sprouted from your perfect, round, juicy ass. When your cock was otherwise preoccupied in another monster’s ass or pussy, you enjoyed sticking it down the other hole.

You glanced down in a rain puddle just off to the side of your nest, and your dick throbbed at the sight of your stunning, face. You were a sharp-featured goddess whose dangerous beauty human pornstars of old would have wished they had. Your big eyes were always watching like the bird of prey you were, and depending on the light they changed color between icy blue, grey like a thunderhead, or to stark white like fresh snow. Your long blue hair flowed down your back like a waterfall, parted only by your two draconic horns, which curved back and electricity constantly arced between them like a jacob’s ladder.

You could only indulge your vanity for so long though before hunger pains started aching in your cock and pussy. It was time to go hunting for some fine monsters. Your home was a mountain situated on the coast, giving you a vast territory on both land and sea with wide diversity of monster ass to choose from. You had made plans to visit your sister, or find a mate/sex- to bring home to your nest.

What's on the menu this morning?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)