More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by GenericEditor168 GenericEditor168

What and who are you, morsel?

Ssynit the Yuan-Ti

"Hmm... I hope you're cunning enough to keep clear of anything dangerous. Good hunting, Snakey..."

You are Ssynit, a yuan-ti, and what you lack in physical power, supernatural abilities, or sexual assets, you make up for with charm, intelligence, and a job as a -trader. You have a serpentine head (but no tail - yet), emerald scales, yellow eyes, and a fairly thin build. You have C-cup breasts and your twin seven-inch dicks are housed in a genital slit.

Your -trading operation consists of two wagons: one to house the slaves and one to hold supplies for your and your minions. Each wagon is pulled by a thoroughly-broken centaur, and you have two lizardfolk who assist you in capturing slaves and keeping them in line.

Today begins as most of your days do - you wake up, pull on your robes, conceal various weapons around your person, pick up your staff, and step out of your tent. The lizardfolk are already up, getting the centaurs ready for another day's travel.

You step past them and look into the wagon...

What monsters are you currently transporting?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)