More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Whose clothes are coming to life and what happens?

Sophia, while sleeping

Sophia lives alone at the age of 25. She stands at 5’6”, being slightly taller than average along with having pale skin, piercing green eyes, and jet black hair. She prides herself on her self-care and it shows: with perfect goldilocks proportions, her abdomen is thin but not overly so, her ass firm and round but still soft to the touch, and solid D cup boobs.

She is currently sleeping in her favorite two-piece black lingerie which is made up of soft lace fabric.

Suddenly, through unknown means, her bra and panties started moving, they manipulated her body to sit up and walk to her walk-in closet. There they searched through it looking for something to wear. They grabbed her black and red leather jacket, a white t-shirt, black socks, combat boots and black leather gloves, as well as a pair of dark blue skinny jeans.

Suddenly each of the selected items started moving on their own, filling to her proportions and standing in front of her still sleeping body, still being manipulated by the lingerie.

The socks began walking to Sophia’s still feet and when the lingerie raised each foot, the socks slid on gaining more precise control of her legs which allowed Sophia to walk over and step each foot into the jeans, which immediately slid up, encasing her toned legs and ass.

Then Sophia stepped into each combat boot which laced themselves up. The white t-shirt then put itself onto her arms and raised them over her head allowing it to put itself on. Finally Sophia’s red and black leather jacket, with help from the t-shirt, put itself on.

Walking to the bathroom with the gloves following, Sophia stood in front of her makeup stand, which her gloves used expertly to give her blush, eyeshadow, and lipstick.

Makeup applied, Sophia’s gloves grabbed a silver choker necklace and put it around her neck. And finally take their place on her hands.

With the outfit complete, the clothes then shrunk to hug her every curve like a second skin. Her eyes then opened. Looking herself in the mirror, smiling. But while every other part of her body screamed happy, her eyes looked terrified.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)