More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

What happens next?

Sophia demands an explanation

“What is this!” Sophia screamed. Suddenly, the silver choker tightened, silencing her.

“Oh don’t worry… we just want some fun…” Sophia watched in amazement as her body spoke, as her body shifted into a slutty pose.

“How…” the choker tightened once again.

“Just some manipulation of your vocal cords here… some lip movement there… no big…” her body replied in a sultry tone. Her body then walked to her apartment door, grabbing her red motorcycle helmet on the way out and walked to her parking space. Her red motorcycle waited for her when she mounted it. Putting her helmet in place, she sped through the city at breakneck speeds that she never went at. Arriving at an exclusive club. Her body powered off the motorcycle and set her helmet on it. Looking at the crowd waiting to get in, and seeing that all the attention was on her, she smirked.

Walking up to the bouncer, she suddenly kissed him full , leaving him dazed as she walked into the hottest club in town.

Meanwhile, Sophia was freaking out. She could feel every step and every sensation her clothes made her do, but she could do nothing but watch in horror at what was occurring.

What do her clothes do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)