More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 12 by quiboune quiboune

What happens now?

Something odd happens.

Your eyes look around without focusing on anything for a long time. You're unable of moving, not only because your body, mainly your legs, hurt, but because you can't make yourself face the reality and move your muscles.

That is, until you feel a stinging pain on your lower spine.

You're still laying over a small puddle of drool and cum beneath your face when you feel it. You close your eyes and open your mouth in a silent scream as a reaction and move your hands to just above your ass, where the pain hits you. It feels as if the skin was being cut open and you can feel it moving under your fingers. If you had the energy, you'd be screaming.

You bear the unbearable pain for almost a minute before it spreads down to your crotch, your cum filled anus and still wet cunt tightening reflexively, your hands follow suit and you cover uselessly your holes. You try thinking of anything else to shake off the pain but it brings your mind back again and again, until you pass out.

You wake up not long after. You try to convince yourself that it was just a nightmare and that you're still in your room, late but safe. Your fantasy doesn't last long and you're brought back to reality as you feel the daemon's cum still stuck deposited inside your ass. But this time you're able to move, even though your legs are still hurt and your anus still sore.

You try to remember what happened before as you sit, tightening your pucker reflexively as you do so, keeping the still warm cum sloshing in your bowels. You remember the odd pain you felt and look down to see what happened.

Your, sticky, eyes widen in surprise as you see, over your pussy, some kind of web composed of pure light. It covers the opening to your virgin hole just like panties, very thin and see through panties made of shining threads. It doesn't have any kind of straps over your hips but goes to your back from below. You can't see it directly so you look around for some kind of mirror. On the ground you find a shield, that probably belonged to one of your sisters, but your confused mind doesn't think about it for longer than a second. You crawl towards the shield, not much larger than a buckler, and move it behind you, holding it vertically and looking over your shoulder.

On the reflection you see your back. The web extends to your anus and, instead of covering it just like your other opening, it spreads and gives an open and clear view of your contracted anus. It also seems... swollen? You move the shield in order to make the reflection clearer and you confirm it. The ring of your anus is thicker, swollen.

Your eyes continue exploring and you finally reach the point where the pain begun. Just above your bottom, on the base of your spine, you see a mark. The web of light goes from your clit, through below you, to your back, where it reaches this mark, also made of light. It's a circle, with a five pointed star, and, inside the star, a rose.

It's like some kind of chastity belt, except it does nothing to protect you anus, actually, the light around it only draws even more attention.

You don't have much time to think what all this means before you hear a metallic sound coming from behind you. You see the daemon from before fiddling with the chimney's door and immediately remember what the War Mother told you to do. But to reach the sword you'll have to distract or defeat the hound somehow, and quickly.

What to do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)