More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 13 by quiboune quiboune

What to do?

Fight it.

You get up.

Your legs are still trembling but you manage to firm your feet. You grab and equip the shield, before moving slowly towards the demon.

As soon as you get in range to hit, the creature unlocks the chimney, opens the gate and sticks its head inside. Using the trunk, it searches inside the fireplace but before it can find anything, you press the shield against its neck with your body weight. The daemon screams and struggles, trying to get free, but you hold it in place. Without giving room to the hound, you hit your shield against its neck again and again until it freezes. You hold it there for some time before letting go of the creature, the limp body sliding to the ground.

You catch your breath before sticking your own head inside the chimney. There you see a silver sword, hanged by hooks. You quickly take it and pull it out. The sword is large, rose and thorn patterns ornate its surface. The hilt's, long, tip has a rose.

"The sword of St. Magdalena..."

You look around the laundry and find some clean clothes and pieces of equipment scattered. You take and equip a new robe, this one is white, with golden details, probably some kind of ceremonial attire. You can't find a sheath large enough for the sword so you tie it to your hip with some straps before leaving the laundry.

You have to leave the fort, and you know three ways to do so: the main entrance and exit, the secret passage through the library and a small hole through the southern wall.

What to do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)