More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 11 by quiboune quiboune

How do you pleasure your master?

You offer him your virgin cunt but...

Body tingling with anticipation and numbness due to the tainted fluid inside you and the juices flowing down your shaking thighs, you ignore your sore jaw and turn around. Face and tits on the ground, hands playing with your virgin cunt.

Your thoughts are twisted and any resistance slowly vanishes away, your mind being quickly corrupted by the hound dirty, disgusting, obscene..thick..delicious, divine cum, the addicting taste still echoing on your mouth.

Without thinking you moan "Please, m-master, allow this-oh.. this bitch to be fucked by your-ah.. glorious cock" You beg, drooling saliva and cum against the ground, forming a puddle against your face. The hound looks at you hungrily, cock stiffennig, ready to a second round. He goes in your direction, sniffing your wet crotch. Feeling his unexpectedly hot nose poke at your sex makes you shudder in delight. The demon starts licking your fingers which you use to fuck your moist hole, trying to prepare yourself for the incoming sex.

The daemon backs for a second, earning a glance over your shoulder from you, only to see his paws lifting over your rear, landing over your hips, locking you in place and making his shaft position itself over your tight ass. You feel like this is where you're supposed to be, under a daemon, nothing but a bitch to satisfy your master. With your other hand you take your his cock and try pointing it to your dripping wet sex, barely containing yourself from cumming, after masturbating for so long. Your master thrusts forward but his penis slides over your fingers and goes up, in a hot-dogging position.

You repeat. You point his cock to your wetness, still fingering yourself, but this time you spread more of your ass, by the side, exposing your entire crotch.

The daemon thrusts forward again but his cock slides over your finger, goes up and penetrates your anus. It huts. A lot. You can't contain your scream and your tears as you feel his cock spreading your hole, almost tearing your sensitive skin open. The hound gives you no time to recompose yourself before he starts humping your ass, spreding you more and more.

You stop fingering your pussy and use both hands to spread your ass, trying to ease the pain. Face sliding on the ground over a puddle of mixed fluids. The experience is not pleasant at all. You try shaking corrupted thoughts away, try focusing on your quest but the pain is unbearable. You moan in pain, your pleasure vanishing as your pussy gets more dry with every painful hump of the creature.

You feel your mind getting back slowly, feel like you can focus again and widen your eyes as you finally snap out of it, the poison and the creature's taint finally losing their effects. You clench your teeth as you realise what is happening. A daemon, which injected your body with it's corrupted seed, is fucking your ass like you're an animal in heat.

You freeze. Your face is in shock as you feel something touching your sore ring. The knot! You instantly try getting up on your knees but the hellhound feels your resistance and bites your neck, still humping on you. Your brain goes on alert as it tries forcing the knot inside of you. You try shaking away but the bite gets stronger.

You scream at the top of your lungs as it`s knot breaks your resistance and slides inside your tight ass. It releases your neck and starts panting heavily and drooling over your head. You release your ass and your arms drop on the ground, defeated and exhausted. His humps now limited to a few small movements, the creature keeps on fucking your ass, not slowing down a bit.

You sob on the ground. Waiting until it is finished, moaning in pain occasionally as his knot swells to double or triple of the size.

It doesn't take long. The daemon's cock starts twitching and it ceases humping your reddened ass. You feel the first spurts starting to fill your bowels, the corrupted seed slowy confusing your mind again. It fills your insides aided by the gravity and you cry loudly at your situation. It goes like this for a few minutes, the hound turns around facing the opposite side and stays there, proud of it's conquest. You can't help but pant, the aphrodisiac on it's cum making effect as it swells your stomach.

The torrent ceases. The knot gets smaller slowly and the hound starts pulling away from you. You clench your anus and your teeth tightly in pain as the cock slowly leaves you, so tight that when it comes out, the beast's shaft is clean, with no signal of cum. With your ass in the air and your anus holding the cum so tightly, not a single drop falls from your abused hole.

You stay like that for a few minutes. Dead inside but still a virgin.

What happens now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)