More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 10 by hematoma hematoma

How do you pleasure the daemon?

Suck the daemon's cock

Pleasure is all that matters to you in the moment. You crawl on hands and knees towards the daemon hound, a singular depraved thought in your mind as you arrive at its flank and inhale the brimstone scent of its fiendish flesh.

You must taste it. You must debase yourself and worship its beastly cockmeat. The thought burns like fire in your body. You slide your knees apart, allowing you to slip beneath the tucked stomach of the daemon. It twists the cone of its head and sniffs at your raised backside as you admire its underbelly.

Kneeling beneath the huge daemonic hound, enclosed by the heat of its body, you begin to caress its chest and belly, slowly rubbing your way back to the soft sheath of its cock. You revel in the depraved act of gently squeezing the fiend's sheath and coaxing it to arousal. The cock that slides out from that is particularly thick. Its pink and red surface glistens and you can see a a tracery of purple capillaries. The blunt tip practically smacks you in the face and you inhale the unwashed animal scent of the daemon.

"This is what you have become," you imagine the scolding voice of the War Mother. "Kneeling beneath a hellhound and drooling to put its cock in your lips. How pitiful."

"Mmmmmmm, but I can't help myself," you moan in reply to your imagination. "It just looks so... delicious."

You lean your lips to the daemon's fat cockhead and give it a kiss. It's so very hot and strange against your lips. Your tongue darts out and roams over the ridges. You slide him into your mouth, stretching your lips wide around him and beginning to suck the luscious meat that hangs before your face. You've never tasted anything so wonderful. You've never enjoyed anything more.

The daemon shifts, hooking its clawed legs against your sides as it begins to hunch against your head and thrust into your mouth. The first stab of its cock hits your throat and gags you. Quickly, you grip his slippery, spit-smeared shaft at the base, just managing to hold him from driving his cock into your mouth. He fucks against your hand and you suck the head of his bestial cock. Your free hand delves between your thighs and touch yourself. The pleasure of your fingers on your clit is only matched by the ecstasy of pleasuring the daemon.

The daemon cock swells and begins to ooze a sweet, slippery liquid that coats your tongue and your throat. The creature's bestial thrusting into your mouth again manages to jab against your throat. It's eye-watering, but you do not gag this time. It fucks your mouth like it is mounting a bitch and you take every hot, throbbing inch of the daemon's cock. Your fingers work furiously at your clit as you feel your orgasm rising.

"Mmmmmhmmmm," you moan around the daemon cock. You want its seed to fill your mouth. You want to suck it all down like a good bitch for your daemon lover. The hound trumpets and its claws dig painfully into your sides. The cock jerks and a small spurt of liquid coats your tongue. A moment later, the cock jerks again and this time your mouth and throat are blasted with hot waves of thick daemon spew. You struggle to contain it as something begins to swell at the base of the daemon's cock.

Your eyes go wide as this fat, fleshy bulge suddenly thrust into your mouth, completely stuffing your mouth and jamming the rest of the daemon's cock into your throat. You swallow against it as it continues to spunk straight down your throat and into your belly. The first huge gushes diminish to a steady discharge as the cock pulses again and again for far longer than you expected. Your jaw aches and your eyes water from the hot gag of daemon flesh filling your mouth.

Despite the discomfort, you manage to finally frig yourself to an orgasm even as your belly begins to fill with daemon spunk. Master cockmilk fuels your lust and you hump against your fingers and moan around the stifling spunkrod's bulging knot.

It takes several minutes for the daemon to stop cumming and for the swelling to go down in its knot enough to pop free of your mouth. You let out a gasp and a drooling ribbon of yellow-white daemon spunk spills down your chin. Your full belly sloshes with daemon cum.

The daemon sits back on its haunches and laps at its slowly flagging cock. Though you are tired and utterly humiliated, not to mention your belly is swollen with daemon spunk, you know you must continue to pleasure your daemonic master.

How do you pleasure your master?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)