More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 11 by hematoma hematoma

How do you pleasure your master?

Offer your cunt to be mounted

The sacred prize of your virginity is nothing compared to your desire to please your daemonic master. Wordlessly, you turn your back on the fiendish hound. You lower your breasts and face to the cool stones of the laundry. You raise your ass and show him the slick furrow of your cunt. It is swollen and eager for his cock. You reach between your thighs and massage your aching sex, gently pinching and opening your folds.

The fiend soon loses interest in grooming himself and begins to sniff the air for the powerful scent of your arousal. You tremble with blasphemous anticipation, moaning and slowly swaying your bottom from side to side as your fingers plow the length of your sopping slit. You yelp with shock as the snuffling snout of the daemon presses against your sex. The daemon trumpets softly as it takes testing licks of your honey-slick channel with its prehensile tongue.

"Yes," you moan. "Yes, master. I'm so wet for you. Please...put it inside me."

You do not have to wait long to be rewarded for your groveling lust. The daemonic hound gives you one last, long lick and lifts its snout from your proffered hindquarters. Its forelegs drop over your thighs as it scoots against your ass, rubbing the hot, bulging flesh of its unsheathed cock against your entrance. It is not teasing you, just trying to align its cock to penetrate you as it begins to thrust at your sex. Its cock slips along your crack and for a moment you fear it is going to instead penetrate your anus. The daemon pulls back and thrusts again, this time finding your dripping sex and driving its slick cockmeat into your depths.

Your hymen is pierced with a pinch of agony that echoes with the dissolution of your faith. For a split second you can hear the final scream of the Burning Rose, echoing within your heart, and then it is silenced forever by your depravity.

"Yes!" you cry through the pain. "Fuck me!"

The hound's claws scratch at your thighs. It holds tight to you for leverage as it begins a frenzied fucking of your violated cunt. The cock is huge and inside you to the hilt in an instant. The heat of it radiates out from the daemonic cock as it beats against your cervix and plunders your slick fuck tunnel with bestial ferocity. The daemonic cockmeat causes rapturous pleasure. It bulges and swells within your walls and begins to spurt very quickly. Hot waves of daemon cum gush against your cervix and baste your clutching walls.

"Ohhh, yes, fuck me. Fuck meeee!" You wail and do your best to thrust back against your master, though his fucking is so frenzied there is little use to your efforts. You simply receive his cock and his bleats of pleasure as his spurting spunk drowns your womb.

The hound seems to cum again and again inside you, filling you until fiendish fuckjuice is dripping and splashing from your stretched opening and trailing down your thighs. A huge, hot bulge of cockflesh presses at your opening. For a moment, you think it is pressing its bollocks inside you and you try to stop it. The daemon growls and thrusts harder. The bulge is far too large to be its bollocks. It forces it painfully into your opening, sealing and locking you with the bulging cockflesh as it continues to cum inside you.

It is as you are trapped by this eye-watering bulge that you realize it is no different than the stable dogs mounting their bitches. This creature might be the soul of a human, but it is fashioned after a dog and it has just invaded your cunt with its huge knot. For the next hour you are trapped between ecstasy and agony as the beast stops and starts its rutting, but its cock never leaves your pussy. Cum fills you with increasing pressure, most of it unable to escape the tight seal of the daemon's knot.

Trapped by the daemon, you cum repeatedly, each orgasm ending with a body-wracking reminder that your recently virgin cunt can barely fit this huge bulge inside you as your sore cunt clamps and spasms around it. You become drenched in sweat and almost delirious. When you first see the glow above your dripping mound reflected on the stones you think you are hallucinating. No, it is no vision, a pentagram surrounded by daemonic runes is appearing atop your cunt. It flashes with unholy light and then fades.

You do not know what such a symbol means, but you know it is a sign of your enslavement. A subservience that fills you with pleasure and sends a new wave of ecstasy through your cum-stuffed pussy. The daemon suddenly twists away from you and for a few agonizing seconds it pulls its knot from iside you. The bulge of red daemon cock bursts from your vagina followed by the cock that once seemed so huge. Cum gushes out of your flooded channel, splattering to the floor in a hot cascade of daemonic filth.

"Master," you moan, turning to the hound. "You have cum so much."

The hot tongue of the creature lashes your face and licks the sweat from your breasts. You put your arms around its neck and hug it tightly. The cum continues to ooze out of your cunt and drip down your thighs.

Somewhere in the distance you can hear the trumpeting of more of these daemonic beasts. You shudder with excitement and wonder if you will enjoy being mounted by all of them. You will have eternity to know the pleasures of being bred by the daemonic hounds.

BAD END!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)