More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Dogdog Dogdog

Who is fortunate/unfortunate enough to find the ring(s)?

Someone in the Shantae Series.

The Shantae series, perfect! A well of perversion awaits in a world that is essentially ninety-five percent cute girl.

Question is, who gets to find the magical ring of truths?

We got the titular (hehe) title character, Shantae. Perky and optimistic, the Half-Genie guardian of Scuttle Town that whips with her hair and turns into cute creatures through the power of belly dancing! She’s naive enough to think it a power up perhaps, and bumble her way into self-afflicted chaos on her duty of stopping crooks like Risky Boots!

Speaking of, how about the (self-proclaimed) Queen of the Seven Seas herself, Risky Boots! The pirate with a blue-skinned curvy bod tucked in a skimpy pirate outfit with a team of endless mooks called the Tinkerbats. Egotistical and insulting, seem rife with the possibility for her to claim such meager treasure, slip ’em on and either make her life a paradise of riches or a perverted nightmare!

Perhaps one of Shantae’s friends, Sky perhaps? The bird-professional in a cloak, practically a strapless bra, and tight, tight pants could perhaps find it from one of her birds snatching the shiny thing up. The man-chaser, serious, self-centered harpie (not literal of course. But Perhaps…?) is a good potential to wind up with crazy shenanigans in her actions!

Or perhaps someone that’s a little more dead and loving it? Rottytops, the coffee-drinking zombie girl in shorts and a loose tank top that’s been more menace than friend for Shantae, pulling pranks, getting in trouble, and is no doubt trying to get into someone’s pants. A good graverobbing to find the ring from a neighbor, and she’s likely to make the living world a whirl of crazy zany schemes and perversion, Shantae being a target and Sky as a nemesis.

Or perhaps a male is more befitting of the ring in a world of cute and sexy girls? Our resident token male of the Shantae Friend crew, Bolo! With a muscle shirt, shorts, and a headband, he tries to be serious despite being your typical lunkhead. Not only that, but he’s a total pervert that can’t stop himself going gaga over a pretty lady, perfect for desires to accidentally be said in a perverted daze!

Or, of course, someone else might get there first before these nerds~

* Originally written by GEO

Who gets the ring(s)

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)