More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bryce193 bryce193

Who to follow, Rachel, Sarah or someone else??

Someone Else - Bryce Melton

In this small town you have the people who are important, like nurses and doctors, the mayor, but then theirs the pesents of this town, student, grunts and bus boys, along with any average Joe. Well this is the story of Bryce Melton, a 28 year old man, who just is a average Joe. No special skills , mostly lives his life day to day, out of work and is going to a interview for a job, at the local library, it's small, but their looking for help with the cleaning . Bryce is alittle weary of going out near dark due to recent animal attacks around town, but he needs the job. Problem is he has to walk everywhere, due to the fact he can't drive on account of his eyes.

It's about 7:00, and the sun is setting, it's set by the time he gets to the library. "Shit .I'm late" he says, checking to see if it's still open. It is, but the lights are off inside. The sign says closes at 8:30 p.m., it's only 7:46 p.m. and it's quite inside, except a small echo, that Bryce can't quite place, but has heard before. "HELLO!....MS. TABITHA!......I'M HERE ABOUT HE JOB!" Bryce yells. Theirs no reply, but he does here the sound of foot steps within.

Soon Bryce hears the echos again, this time they're louder, they're moans of sex. "What the....." says Bryce to himself heading towards the moans. As he closes in "well who do we have here" comes a females voice from behind him, the moans continue to echo through the small library.

Bryce looks, but doesn't see anything, then a pair of glowing red orbs appear. Bryce stares for a moment "come closer....I'll make you feel amazing" comes that same female voice, the moonlight shines through a window, and she steps into it.

She's only about 18 to 20 of age, nude, blood on her mouth, "wait blood and glowing red eyes, SHIT!....she's Vampire" thinks Bryce, being a vampire enthusiast.

"The names Beth...why don't you strip fore me" says the young girl , her eyes glowing brighter.

Is Bryce able to resist the girls alluring eyes ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)