More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by bryce193 bryce193

Is Bryce able to resist the girls alluring eyes ?

No, Beth gets what she wants , his Blood

Bryce feels strange, those eyes, he feels as he can trust her. Bryce's mind goes blank, except thoughts of this girl. "Come to me, let me show you pleasure" Beth says, standing their in the moonlight. The moans that echo has intensified. Bryce steps forward, walking towards this beautiful Vampire girl. Beth smiles wickedly, as he reached her, the first thing she does is lock lips with him, and nips his lip. Blood drips from the wound into Beth's mouth. The blood on her mouth smirks onto Bryce's as they make out.

Her hand moves to his jeans, and rubs at his crotch area. She feels that his penis isn't great, but small compared to her prefer size. Bryce groans in arousal as she rubs at his Jean's crotch. Her lips leave his, she smirks "to small" she says, before she bares her fangs, and sinks them right into his neck. Bryce is overcome with pleasure, as he climaxes into his jeans. Beth feeds upon his blood, as his body weakens. After mer seconds, Bryce falls to his knees, as she goes to hers, still feeding.

Then comes complete darkness, as Bryce loses consciousness. "Mmm....what....happened" murders Bryce, as he awakens to silence. "The library....right...I had a interview, but....SHIT!" he yells, feeling his neck. "That vampire.....vampires are behind these attacks...and, wait what are ...(feels snap points in his mouth with tongue) and this taste on my mouth....it's delicious...." as his starts licking at the blood on his lips left by Beth. Thought s rush through his mind as he realizes that he's no longer human, but more. "That girl...Hehehe....she turned me, and even though I don't rember how, I know she gave her blood to me" says Bryce, as he continues to leave the Library.

"Now who to convert, who will be first in my new coven of the undead " he thinks, looking to the moon, his new sun.

Who is first ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)