More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by bryce193 bryce193

Is Bryce able to resist the girls alluring eyes ?

HE RESITS

Beth steps forward, licking the blood from her mouth. Bryce backs up, as he feels his penis erect in his jeans. He knows if he gives in, theirs a good chance that she'll just kill him. After all this isnt a movie, were it's like a 98 % chance of becoming one of them since he is a Male, not female. Bryce looks around, he quickly grabs a chair, hitting her with it and making a run towards the door of the library. Beth stumbles as the chair hits her, in fact, if Bryce wouldn't of released when he did. Shed been in the floor, or on the table.

Bryce reaches the door, but realizes the moaning has stopped. "Shit...is their a second vampire" he thinks, hurrying out of the door.. Beth watches her pry leave "oh well...plenty were he came from" she hisses, barely not reaching him, before he got out the door.

Bryce runs down the street, not thinking. His car still parked by the library, but to late now. He continues running, until he runs out of breath. "Shit........shit "he says, catching his breath. His phone then rings, it startles him at first, but then while walking, takes it out of his pocket, and looks at the screen.

Who is calling ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)