More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by bryce193 bryce193

Is Bryce able to resist the girls alluring eyes ?

Bryce : Alternate story

Bryce Melton lives in a small town called Kingston. Here he has tooken a job as the school principal. He doesn't start his new job till after fhalloweem night. It's October 2023, and tonight is Halloween. Bryce is heading out to a Halloween party fir adults. He knows thst at these parties that acahol can be consumed heavy-duty. Even been known to to turn violent in some cases, and others more orgy style.

Bryce normally wouldn't go, but his cousin, Stephanie Melton has invited him along, so he agreed, yet he has yet to decide his costume for this party tonight.

"Mmkay....what to go as..vampire..nah, to obvious with my delight fetish towards them...can't pull off robotnik either, wrong color hair, and no way I can grow my mustache out like me his...mm..goblin maybe..no..don't have time to make the costume...I know..ill grab this and tha6..some of these..and put them together" says Bryce Melton to himself.

Tome passes and night comes. Bryce arrives at the party location, and is surprised that it's in a old 2 story house right outside of town by Kingston lake that he didn't even know was here. Bryce steps out ogmf the Uber. He wears a light brown messed wig, a green shirt and brown cackies. He left his glasses at home, so he can't see great at a distance, but will be fine fir he can see okay to get around near by, he also trimmed his beard goatee combo.

He walks up into the house, were loud Halloween music plays, unaware thar within the basement of this house lies a deep dark, ancient secret, that just may be awoken this night of nightmares.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)