More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Dragongurl Dragongurl

What and who are you, morsel?

Smaug, the Greedy Dragoness

"A tyrant among tyrants... Keep what you hold dear close at all costs..."

You stand on a high clifftop on the side of Hellvault, the ever active volcano you've chosen to be your lair, guarded by a small army of hot fire elementals and golden golemborn, led by your three sexy daughters. Every now and then you leave your lair to find delicious prey to feed both your appetites and to exercise so you never lose your edge and grow weak. But more importantly to increase your ever growing treasure trove of gold, gems and magical artifacts. This hoard is the most precious thing in your life, if a single gold piece goes missing, all hell breaks loose until the wrong has been rectified. But leaving your lair means leaving your treasure behind, unguarded by the only pair of tits you trust…

Yourself.

That's why you have the golems and elementals. They have little ambition to betray you, but they're not that strong or intelligent. Your daughters fill in those roles but their ambition can rival your own at times. To pacify this, you fuck them senseless, taking their holes every day you're awake. They serve as the perfect harem in your case, their sexy draconic bodies are able to take on your violent lust. And if you ever crave a different taste, you could always go on a hunt for new holes, like now for instance...

Looking out the mountain range in search of a meal after sleeping for a week, your gold lined belly aches as bad as your throbbing 30 inch dragon dick. The wind blowing against your crimson scales and dusky skin, causing your bright auburn hair and the smoke constantly billowing from your fanged mouth to dance.

You then spot it, your prey...

What is it you see?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)