More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Kenken227 Kenken227

Now, Once Again, What Are You?

Small Rat

As the tunnels start to form around you for the hundredth time, you recognize that you spawned near the bakery. Well underneath the Bakery anyway, in the sewers of a small town on the coast. This area was new a month ago since then you have grown to hate the place. The isles of Icendale were part of the new "Viking Update" as the players you occassionally run into would put it. Its a series of frozen isles that have nothing but raiding pillaging and the odd monster slaying quest. But as all new updates they had to include the local wildlife to make it feel more real. You were one of them a small rat only about 4 inches long and just used to be squished by the newbie players that choose to spawn here first. So for the hundredth time you open up your small critters screen to view your pathetic stats.

Small Rat Lvl 1

Strength 10 [0]

Dexterity 14 [+2]

Constitution 8 [-2]

Wisdom 11 [0]

Charisma 8 [-2]

AC 8

Hp 6

Bite- +2 to hit chance does 2 piercing dmg

And thats it barely enough to put up a fight against anything in any armor. Even the mages these days squish you and laugh at your pathetic bites.

But that's all going to change today you saw another rat gain a lvl earlier and he got some pretty cool changes. You are going to follow suit so no one ever steps on you again.

So where to start?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)