More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by IAmNotKevinLee IAmNotKevinLee

What's the game?

Six Perspectives

Flashback to about an hour ago... the party at Nicole's house raged on through the night. It was your classic college party on the weekend, consisting of many drunk young adults, loud music that could be heard across several neighborhoods, and a whole lot of shenanigans. Shenanigans being the usual activities college young adults engaged in: sex, skinny dipping, and sex.

Speaking of Nicole, she seemed to be enjoying the whilst mingling with other people. As the hostess, she had to make sure all was under control, though that came with a fair share of stress, considering the staggering number of people in attendance. A drink or few wouldn't hurt. Besides, she had a high tolerance, and one of the flavors being served was fruit punch. At the moment, she shared a laugh with some of her friends before gazing into the living room.

One of the prominent standouts was Miranda, who was dancing her heart out to some modern music, ranging from pop to hip-hop to even a country song that was currently trending. She attracted a crowd, and once she included singing into the mix, cheers could be heard. If her beauty didn't win someone's heart, then her vocal chords and dancing skills would.

Spectating the dancer was John, who seemed to be impressed and perhaps even in admiration of the girl. Compared to Miranda in terms of beauty and popularity vibes, he was indeed inferior to her in both. He was your everyman; he was decently good-looking and decently popular. But if there was one unique attribute about him, it would be his kindness. The man was no people pleaser, but he was a gentleman, an actual nice guy. Indicated so with one of the spectators nearly falling over due to drunkenness and John going out of his way to make sure they were and would be okay, even if he never talked to them prior.

Further into the house consisted of a quieter atmosphere, and a room dedicated to playing games. No video games were in sight, but Nicole made sure to stock up on board games and card games. Matt was center attention as he was currently on a winning streak. Card games and board games were his expertise; no matter how smart or experience his opponents were, he always found a way to come out on top. He was a nerd, but definitely not one of those weird or smug nerds.

Even further into the house were the bedrooms and bathrooms. It was the quietest around this area, but there was a lot of moaning, orgasmic screaming, and cheeks being clapped. One of the bedroom residents was Sarah, who seemed eager to be surrounded by a few men in the bedroom. Two of the men were attractive, around the same level as her, and one of them... not so much. She had stripped down to her undergarments and began caressing the two hot men with one hand each, skillfully undressing them down to their boxers. As for the less attractive dude, she swayed her hips in order to seduce the lad, beckoning with her facial expressions for him to join the trio, which he did without hesitation.

Out in the backyard, where the energy was high and insane, Tom was wrestling another muscular man in a contest of the sort. He definitely had a fighting chance, considering his physique, but it was a challenge for him for sure. Cheering them on were many women in swimsuits, ranging from modest one-pieces to very revealing bikinis. Some men were there acting like either teammates on a sports team, or frat bros. Eventually Tom managed to outsmart his opponent and threw him off the wobbly platform that was positioned dead center in the pool, followed by a loud splash, cheering, and him raising an arm in victory, looking smug.

Perspectives could tell a story. But which one of the six perspectives would be the most interesting to follow?


Let me get this out of the way before pitchforks come out, the SPH/PE pool thread is not on hiatus and definitely not abandoned. I will still work on it, but the updates will be slow... at least slower than this thread. This is something I've been interested in doing for quite a while now actually. John is the main protagonist in most threads, but what if you had the option to choose any of the other five main characters to be the main protagonist? Hence the title, 'Six Perspectives', I will write from the perspective of each of the six main characters. Though each route will have some similarities to the other routes, there certainly will be a lot of differences between them. And the best part? Every route will have at least a few endings planned.

Variety will be apparent in here. You want a classic ending where John and Miranda get together? How about a more depressive ending where Tom cucks John for Miranda? Or maybe a harem ending for Nicole where she wins over all three men? All of the aforementioned outcomes are possible in this thread. It all depends on the character you choose, and the choices you make. Without spoiling much, every single one of them can win it all or lose it all.

People are welcome to add chapters to the thread and routes. I'll be pumping out the introduction chapters for each character this weekend, if not next week. And for the curious about the perspective, it's second person point-of-view, as originally and best intended for a 'Choose Your Adventure' story.

Whose perspective do you want to follow?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)